CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Yawn

Im tired!! I cant be tired! Conan isn't even on yet! Horrible. Whoa. I can now add video to my blog! A button appeared!! OMG YAY! lol. I will add something.

I added Mel Peachey laughing. I love this clip and enjoy watching it all the time. Yippity doo dah. Hey, Im gonna add another clip cuz I can and I LIKE TO!

Wait...nope. I cant add another one. Mel isnt done processing! Never thought i'd say that. While I wait, I shall say some other things.

I went to the dentist. No cavitys. Yesss. They put this funny floride stuff on my teeth. Not the foam, they have something new. It goes over your teeth. It feels like you have cat litter in your teeth, but is taste good! Weird right?

OMG the video processed! ME GONNA WATCH! arg. wont let me. poo heads.

Emily and I chated online. I liked it when Mariah and I chatted the other day and I had her watch the episode of Doctor Who when he changes. The Doctor was all like "Im not bold! Oh, I have a mole on my back I can feel it. hmm. Thats allright I like the mole." I might post it! Since I now can!!!

What video shall I put on? I will look. Maybe a Lily Allen music video or...i donno. Shandi. We need Shandi!!!!!!!!!

Toilet Email! Classic. lol. I am gonna add somemore video! This post is all PlayMania and Lily And Weird Stuff. The next will be some of ME! and other peopl to like that stinky Mariah. NO!!!! good mariah. da da da. waiting. Oooo. I like Natasha Bedingfield. I am listening to I Bruise Easily. DONE PROCESSING!

Here is Lily Allens Music Video for LDN (London) It is SOOO freaky. Like all her songs and music videos but it is cool and I love the song. I love the end where she kicks the garbage back! Hahaha.

Wow. Yesterday i got a call from a # i didnt no. I answered it and it was this person with a weird voice saying I had called them and I said no. then they asked if i wanted to buy an umbrella and i said no and they called me a bitch and i hung up. I talked to emily and i was like "Oh, I bet it is Travis" and the person calls back and then he's like, "Oh ya, this is Travis I just wanted to let you no" and I said "I didnt want to buy your stupid umbrella" and he's like "They were on sale gosh!" Freaky... anyway, this stupid lily video takes a long time. CONAN IS ON. brb. Wait, flase alrm. I have 8 min. Im gonna go get my Subway sandwhich. or is it sandwitch. This blogger thing comes with spellcheck but i dont wanna use it cuz it would correct my u and my cuz and ya. I dont want it to. That is how people talk now a days online gosh!!!!! Needs some 2007 teens to work on it. foooooy. or is phooooooy. I dont know! BRB

AH my Subway sandwhich, or sandwitch, go squished by turkey, ham, pudding and WHITE bread. WHITE bread??? What the heck?? I DONT LIKE WHITE BREAD! Actually i just say that. i ate it today, and it dissolved in my hand. :( they need smilies on this. Im gonna see who is going to be on Conan in 5 min... Mike Myers and Seth Rogan. ??? Mike Myers played Cat in the Hat right, right??? Oh an the voice of Shrek. HE IS SO SHORT! oh and Austin Powers! He is SO talented being able to make all those different voices and personalitys.

My buddy Conan is on! Yippie. Arg that Lily Allen video wont upload. Old Conan episode. He is talking about the American Idol Finale and Paris Hilton is going to jail. OLD NEWS!

I guess the video didnt work. Here is a new one. does this LDN work? this one is 36 M the other one I uploaded that wouldnt work was 25 KB. I think this one is the right one and the other one was wacky! THIS ONE DIDNT WORK. I will try in new post. bibi

0 comments: