CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Tacoma and Idol!









Since I haven't been on here for SO long, I will recap you on what has been happening.



TACOMA AND IDOL






On July 29th or something like that, I went to Tacoma to go to the American Idold Live Tour. We stayed in Kent Washington and drove over to Tacoma the day of the concert. Tacoma is smaller than I expected. It is quite a smelly city, but I guess you kinda get used to it. So my dad and I spent the day in Tacoma, bored cuz we were in a spot that really didn't have much to do. We did go to the Museum of Glass. They had tons of blown glass of every color. It really wasn't THAT interesting, but we went. The best part was the guy blowing glass right in front of an audience. The stove was over 2000 degrees, so the glass was all melty and stuff. AFter spending hours walking around the city, we came apon a little popcorn shop. They had every flavor of popcorn! The classic butter and kettle and the semi popular cheddar cheese. They also had, green apple, cookies n cream, cherry, tutti fruity and more! We didn't buy any though. Oh, my dad bought an ice cream cone from there and had like 3 huge scoops on this tiny waffle cone. He told me to hold it so i did and it started cracking. He took it back and it cracke and went all over him. It was funny though.






Finally it was time to go to idol. Tons of people were already outside and we still had 1 hour and a half till the show. Every Seattle radio station was there tho, so we won free stuff and jammed to music. We finally went inside and I spent all my money on suvinors. I met the Margret Lady who looked like big bird and the fat kid who was friends with the bush baby dude. They both were remebered from the auditions and the finale. The place was packed, but it was so much fun! we did an interview for TV guide where we ask a question to one of the idols on the red carpet. So fun! Our question might of gotten on TV guide channel. All I know is tat some dude from the idol concert called and said that he liked my iterview and he wanted me to come and do some kind of photoshoot or somethin. But it was in Seattle, so I couldn't. The concert rocked! Jordin Sparks shined when she sung Living on a Prayer, Broken Wing, and This is My Now. Luved how Blake beat boxed to You Give Love a Bad Name and This Love. All the contestants did so great! Melinda and Lakisha have such great voices! Loved how Gina sung the Pink song, Who Knew. Almost every top 10 contestant plays instruments. It was just so great! In the end, we almost got lost inthe dark, but we made it back to our hotel.











































0 comments: