CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hollywood Here I Come!

Oh My It has been SOOOOO long. Well, not really, but exagerating is needed. Well, I have made my way to LA like I said I was gonna and stayed in the BEAUTIFUL hotel called the Renisance. But I am getting ahead of myself. Let me start at the start...


I didn't get ANY sleep that night and getting up at 5:30 AM was not that hard. I quickly got ready to go and My Grandma said she would b at my house at exactly 6 AM. But she wasn't there! And SO far she was 15 min late. We couldnt wait no more! So mom and I zipped to the airport as fast as we could and ALMOST missed our flight.















The airport was not busy at all because it is so puny. Let me tell ya. And we got on our plane and we were excited. I turned my Zune on but quickly turned it off until after we took off. I loved taking off! I looked down onto the state and saw the Columbia river, so maybe that is when we were entering Oregon. A little later, I saw Crate Lake. I am sure of it. But ya never know.

When we arrived at the Hollywood airport, we were hiped to get ready for the set and to see our fancy hotel. My mom was freaking because she thought she didn't see our luggage come off of the plane. I reassured her that is was on and let me tell ya, I was wrong. We had to go to a room of screaming kids and foregners to find out where r luggage was. The lady, who you could originally spoke German, tried her best to tell us that our luggage, had indeed, made a little trip to Salt Lake City and would ot be at our hotle until 3PM.


Mom was mad and I was too. But I had my Zune and camera, but nothing for the Hannah Montana cast to sign. But we caught our first ever cab and enjoyed a wild ride to our hotel. The speed limit was 30 MPH and this driver dude was driving 70! The houses were all Mexican style and cute.












Our hotel was BIG! HUGE! And we made our way in. In the lobby, there was a huge living room like space with colorful decor and freaky art. We went to our room and had a BEAUTIFUL view from the 7th floor. I was frustrated though, because I couldn't see the Hollywood sign. I actually had no clue where it was. I decided to follow the hills and then there it was! I saw it from the corner of my window! Yaaaaayyyy!!!!










Mom had nothing to where. And u know moms when they r going to meet Billy Ray Cyrus. So she had to find something nicer than what she had on. We decided to check out the pool on the 5th floor roof. So hard to describe but I have pictures to do that! we had a BIG shopping center by our hotel. Yes yes yes. We also had the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Kodak theater too! Well, mom went into a nice place calle Brand Jeans and bought a shirt that cost a whopping 80 dollars. And she wanted pants but they cost 120. NO WAY! Make up time! We made our way to a huge make up place that was as big as Rite Aid FULL of make up! So we bought a couple peices of make up, but they cost like 30 dollars each.












It was time to go to the Hannah Montana set! We got what we had and got a cad to go to the studios that the show was in. We kinda got lost and ended up walking down a side walk with flowers on the side of it. Confussing right? Well, we some how got to the set where we walked in on Miley and Jason doing a scene. I met up with a Disney lady who said the M lady was late. O we just went and sat in the audience and waited. I got to watch Emily and Mitchale rehearsing a scene.








When the M lady came, she got a guy to give me a tour of the set. It was awsome! Well, the pictures shall show it all.

The I got to meet Miley and Emily as they came out of there dressing rooms. I didnt get to talk to them to much tho. But The M lady got me some stuff 4 them to sign. It was great!











I watched the taping of Hannah Montana and it took like 5 hours! i was so tired! At the end of scenes, this one man would entertain us(the audience) by playing raffle games and things like Name that Tune. Fun Fun Fun.

In the end I got to meet the whole cast except Billy Ray. He took off.











My mom and I were waiting for our cab outside the studios. It was 11 PM, but we had a security guy right next to us. It was actually preety cold outside. And I saw something crawling on the ground next to a trash can. I look closely and it is a beattle! I know, exciting! I went to touch it and it

When we got to the hotel, I got my mom to walk around on the Walk of Fame for like, a minute! But night is the best time. Cool lights and shows happning right in front of you!!!

The next day mom and I went on A Beverly Hills tour. We saw Paris Hilltons House along with David and Victoria Beckham, Dr. Phil, Julia Roberts, and Tom Cruise. We saw one of Elvises old houses and the Play Boy Mansion too!

After that, mom and I tried to ride a bus instead of a cab, but that didn't work. We did get to the Ripleys Believe It or Not museum. Awsome is all I can say. You have to see it to believe it. I liked the 5 legged calf and the torture methods. I took a picture of this part. It is a manaquin of the fattest man in the worl in his coffin. SCARY!!










After that we went to the airport. Our flight home was delayed about an hour. MORE LA YAY! We got on the plane and we had the COOLEST flight attendant ever! I think he was gay, but he was so much fun! He enjoyed entertaining the flight with his gay personality. We got up in the air and dropped about 200 feet and it felt so weird!!

We got home and I was tired. I missed Doctor Who. Sad. But im tired right now!! Night!




























0 comments: