CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Actually DID Something!

For the first time in a while I actually got up and did something, ain't that great???

First I just wanna comment on my wonderful music thing. If I can do that, wonder what else I can do??? I am going to put all sorts of stuff on my blog, just donno what.

Anyway, I was PLANNING to get up before 11 AM so I could happily watch Sylvia Browne on Montel but I woke up at 11:59 AM. Ain't that ironic? And I had to get ready by 1PM. So I had to like, shave my legs and all that stuff while I was half asleep because my head hurt. Yeppers. So I did that and I was starting to eat my wonderful Cup of Noodle when Brittany and Ashley, my sweet littl nighbors came over. See, my grandma Jeannie was taking us to her pool u see? And so I actually didnt eat that much. But grandma came and we swam at her house. Fun. Oh the water was murkey and stuff since it hasnt been used in a long time. Not murkey like brown, just a little foggy cuz it needed cloreene since it had none in it!

So we finished swimming and I had to pry Brittany and Ashley from the TV. They were watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Drake and Josh. They don't have cable. We got slurpees! My fav. flavor was NOT there. No yummy blue vanilla. ICK. Anyway... we got home and ended up going to Ashleys Youth Group for junior high kids over by the Falls College thingy. HUGE church. But it was fun but cold. Ashley doesn't like her church. She said she wished she could die. I no she was semi joking but ya. Just cuz it freaks her out. Ugg. I had to be nice to this girl named Siarra. She was... a little weird. And she said she hated the Mead district but she was the one bitching about how horrible her teachers are. OMG THEY GIVE HER HOMEWORK! EEEEEEK!! I kept telling her I like my homework. So after that I went home cuz I was TIRED. duh. anyway........here I am.

So I am home and eating pickles. MMMM yum. Another great step for british people! I have no clue y I said that. I just really like Natasha Bedingfield. NOTHING like Lily. And that is good. I mean, her and Lily are both very perky and love to play, and they r british, but Lily has some problems. Weather good of bad, I dont know. But Lily is crazzzy and funny but to crazy? You decide. But I was watching this video of Natasha while she is touring with Justin Timberlake. RIght now actually. She is funny. So full of fun energy! SHe was waiting for her plane and found a kid area with little toys like at McDonalds you know? And so she was all playing in them and having fun but she like, couldn't really fit in them since she is like...an adult. But she was cute. Like... a cross between Lily and Shandi!!! EXACTLY!! But more Shandi. yes. He music video for this one song is SOOOOO freaky. I will try to post like, one of her COOLER videos like Unwritten. TTFN!!! p.s Here r some Natasha pictures!(She is pretty! and 1 year younger than Mel so... 26? Or 25. One of the 2...)











0 comments: