CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

I had a weird dream!!

Whaaa. My dream was weird! I remember that a couple of my friend, some other kids, and my dad were flying to LA and arson Daly was flying the plain. He was nice and funny but he would fly the plain to close to the ground and stuff. Then he parked the pain in this preety park and I had a bad fealing about taking off again. But we did and Carson crashed us. Everyone was unconciouns except me so i saved everyone by picking them up and setting them outside of the plain. I didnt bother with Carson. I was preety mad at him and I think he was dead anyway. My dad somehow turned into kettle corn and I had to grab his head (which was a piece of popcorn) and put it back on but I squiched it...WHA! I had more but i frogot. NO MORE CARSON DALY AFTER CONAN! But Lily was on last night so I had to. Ok, Im gonna do another test cuz they r so FUN! (ok...surveys)BYE!

0 comments: