CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

My BFF

I have a coupleBFF's. Here is the one I have had the longest, Mariah. We go everywhere together. Like last month we went to Barnes and Nobles to look at books. I see a card and I am like "Hey Mariah, look it's a silly High School Musical card." So I started reading the front and then I open it up and it starts singing! I was freaked out! And so Mariah and I decided to continue playing with the cars along with playing with the little stuffed animals in the kid section.



I think Mariah made some old lady mad by yelling at a Suduku book for not being easy enough along with pulling books off the shelf just to see the dust.




After that we went to Wal-Mart, a great place to fool around. We took pictures in the parking lot and then made our way inside to take pictures with the products. We were bored OK!!??? Everything worked out fine.





0 comments: