CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

At the Lake






I have spent most of my summer out at the lake. Everyone has a special lake place they go to that they call "the lake" and thats what I call this. The Lake.




One of my best friends, Travis lives out there. Lucky really. If it wasn't for the lake, I would have never met some of my best of friends. First of all, Travis. He is...strange. That is the only word that I can think of to fin him. But he is fun to be around. There is also Alex, Nora, Julie, Noah, Cole, and Cody.




For the past week, I have been texting Travis. That is what I do when Im bored. Most of the time he isn't interesting to talk to. I spent my last week at the lake a couple days ago. My dad and I quickly packed everything away. I didn't have time to do anything. Noah, Cody, Cole and there cousins were out. They were talking in there trailer and Travis and I were listening in. Cole said something and Travis yelled "Be quite, we're easdropping." It was like the middle of the night. Cole also spotted a pack of baby raccoons in one of the trees. So cute and fuzzy. One came down close and Cole wanted to touch it. They will rip you to sheds. The mom took off and Travis chased it, laughing the whole time.





0 comments: