CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

SOOOO HAPPY!!!!

OMG this is SOOOO awsome. I found out my schedule 4 school and it rocks!!

I am in Voyagers and my locker # is 1027. I got BOTH choirs! Here is my schedule

1st period Earth Science with Mr. Round
2nd period Select Girls Choir with Mr. Smith
3rd period English with Mrs. Layton
4th period Algebra with Mrs. Lange
5th period Social Studies with Mr. Miciak
6th period Jazz CHoir with Mr. Smith

And GET this! Mariah and Emily r BOTH in Voyagers! I have 4 classes with Mariah and 4 with Emily. They r both in both choirs with me and Emily is in homeroom with me and Mariah is in Algebra with me and they r both in Social Studies with me!! AND I have a top locker and Mariah has a locker RIGHT NEXT TO ME!! Im 1027 and she is 1025. 1026 is bottom locker so we r both next to each other! YAY

Now I must do 3 sports this year but I will drag Mariah and Emily with me. YAYAYAYAY!!

0 comments: