CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Little Lily News!

Right now I am freaked out. Everytime I listen to this song I get scared!! It is "Cheryl Tweedy" by Lily Allen and it scares me at the end because the music is scary like!


Ok, Back to the topic. Well, on Lilys myspace blog, she stated that she had cancelled some gigs because she was sick. Here is EXACTLY what she said,






"Hello everybody ,Ive have literally been around the whole world in two weeks from London to Japan around Australia and then to LA and Vegas then back to LA for a 17 hour video shoot , and now I'm back in London eating my mums chicken soup cause im afraid the travelling has caught up with me . I've got sinusitis and strep throat ( i don't even know what that is ) and have been advised to take a couple of weeks off by a doctor in LA and a doctor here .Before anyone starts trying to accuse me of neglecting my fans I want to apologise and say how sorry I am , but I cant risk causing any permanent damage . I hope people can understand and arent too angry."





I am laughing right now because she said Ive have. So I have have. Hey, I am not editing it. That is how it was. Lily is sweet and funny at the same time.





Like she said, she was in LA for a video shoot because she is in a new music video for some rapper dude. I love her drees form the pictures I got on http://www.oh-lily.com/.


Lily is also going to have her own TV show new May! She wont start making that until after her sec. album comes out.

Wow. I just read on my yahoo news that Amy Winehouse checked into therapy, a thing she said she would never do. Well, once you look at this lady you would see she needs therapy! She is sorta Lilys rival. I mean, the tabloaids have siad a lot of stuff that isnt true and in Lilys documentary she says she really doesn't hate Amy. Can she make up her mind already????

Oh and my BFF Mariah said that she saw Lily on an MTV commercial singing. That is, of course, for the MTV awards Lily is nominated for. CANT WAIT! I dont really watch MTV so I have no clue of the commercial.

OHNO! I just went to Oh-lily.com and checked new Lily news and she ISNT going to be in the MTV awards!!!!!! I DONZT KNOW WHY!!! It says something about this Visa thing that happened to Lily. Something about her Visa card being cancelled but I really don't under stand it but it is a bigger thing than I thought. She is postponing lots of gigs in the US and she is really bummed out that she has to and wont b able to be at the MTV awards. OMG I AM MAD AND SAD! I saw that she got in cancelled for when she kung foo kicked a camera man. GEEEEZZZEEE. She got it back but now they r making her take all the tests and Lily is all confused and so is everyone else and ya!

Thats all for now!! Tell you more later! STILL MAD AND SURPRISED! Mariah and I voted 4 Lily like 100 times and now that was wasted because of...whatever! Poor Lily.

0 comments: