CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Hi hi hi

Today I was at home all day again. I didn't tell u about Shandi last night. To TIRED! Well, she was funny. The funniest part was when she said she was eating a peach one day while watching Maury Povich and she wasn't paying attention to what she was eating until she was at the pit. Then she looked down and saw this little white worm with a black head flipping around. Shandi said it was a baby which means more was in there and she had eatin them. YUCK! She said that her dad use to tell her to point to her head and say the initals of Mountain. MT. Get it???? Shandi is such a little kid at heart. She likes to eat cheese puffs. Last night she ate a bag of soggy cheese puffs so she had to suck on them for a while. She also has a rubber ducky that she takes bubble baths with and she makes it go over the bubbles and under the bubbles. FREAK! nah. lol

I guess I did nothing. I started reading a new book I bought at Borders. It is called That Book of Perfectly Useless Information. I bought my dad a book like this which I ended up keeping...but this is a different one! and when i finish this one, there are two others i haven't read! Wanna know some facts???? OK!!! (Another faboulous thing to add to my long list of wonderful british things. Ya, London rocks and my fav celebs, singers, shows and now books r from there! The author of THIS book was born in London. WICKED COOL!)

1. Your stomach has 2 produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself

2. Right handed people will live an average of 9 years longer than left handed people

3. Banging your head against the wall uses 150 calories and hour.

4. We get goosebumps where our ancestors used to have hair (thats weird!)

5. If you farted for6 years and 9 months, it would produce the same enegry as an atomic bomb!

6. There are more than 100 chemicals in a single cup of coffee!! Of those, only 26 have been tested and half gave cancer to rats!!!!!!

Ok, thats it for now. Maybe more later? who knows. bibi!

0 comments: