CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh Fun Quiz I Shall Post

Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste? Yep

What color is your bedroom carpet? Red

What do you like on your toast? Jam!

Where do you like to keep your money? In my wallet

Do you watch the news daily? Nope

Do you have over 150 myspace friends? Nope

Have you ever gotten into a car crash? Nope

Do you like to press the coin return button on everything for free money? Like Duh! It is my dads fault! But it HAS payed off...

How much makeup do you wear? Depends. Sometimes Im to lazy but eyeshadow, masscara, and rouge.

Do you clean when you’re upset? Heck no! I dont clean at all!

Where do you want to get married? London! lol

What day of the week did/will your birthday fall on this year? A Wednesday of Thursday I think...

Are you wearing socks? nope

What’s the most played song on your itunes? I have lots. Probably Drop Me In The Middle by Natasha Bedingfield

Would you ever dye your hair blonde? Only if I died my eyebrows to cuz they wouldnt match

Did you wear clip-on/stick-on earrings as a child? Well I had my ears pierced very young but yes

Have you ever seen “Walk the Line”? No...What is that????!!!

Do you still get Easter Baskets?Nope

Have you eaten pancakes in the past week? No...not even in the past month, or 6 months!

When was the last time it snowed? In... Febuary? I donno

Are puddles the best part about rain? No. there is no fun part. Except filling up the lake for summer!

Do you have curtains in your room? Yes. I can't sleep with light!

What’s the closest pink thing to you?My PJ top!

Do you have plans for tonight? hmm... No. It is 1:30 AM so that would b tonight in like 24 hours but still no

Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone? Nope

Do you know anybody named Erik? Yes, And he has blond hair not red!!! *frowns at friend*

Are your nails painted? nope. To lazy...lol

Are sunsets romantic? No. Eww, dont ruin them!

Have any cool scars? One on my ankle from a dog knocking me over, one on my knee for running into a stove, one on my leg from The Chicken Pocks, and a scar from a pimple I popped. It goes away but comes back. Its retarted!

Do you know anyone with Alzheimer’s? I dont think so... Or I hope not!

Do you know what dysentery is? OH YUCK! I do now and it is sad... I hope i never have it! (thank you wikipedia!)

How many rooms do you have in your house? um... 4

bedrooms? 2

Can you sing all the RENT songs by heart? Huh? What the heck? It is a musical I think.... and NO

Have any gay/lesbian/bi friends? A couple

Red or green apples? RED (I perfer the yellow ones!)

Do you know anyone who’s pregnant? Nope

Can you make brownies without having to look at the directions? Heck no. Never EVER made them

Do you like Juicy Fruit gum? YES! ALL GUM!!!

Are crayons better than colored pencils? NOOOOO

Do you have hairspray in your hair? noooo

What room are you in? basement

What were you doing at 9:23 this morning? SLEEPING CRAZY PEEPS!

Have you brushed your teeth yet today? Oh ya. ANd floss. Thank God for Super Floss!

Did you grow up with teletubies? NO. Barney

0 comments: