CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

What Went on Today?

Ok, Now I am to the part of this blog where I talk about my day. I have been tired ALL DAY since I went to Silverwood yesterday. Technically it was 2 days ago since it is 1:05 AM.


When I got up I watched A Haunting.



VERY SCARY! This lady kept seeing this ghost (figures) and...ya. Cant remeber. Have it on tape tho!
The best part was later that day. At about 8PM I started to watch HSM2 but I had already seen it online. At about 9:02 PM, I decided to switch to Quiznation even tho I didnt think Shandi would b there, but she was! As perky as ever! No pictures this time tho. I will tell u what she did tonight!!!
In the start, Shandi said that sge loved Oldies and she started to sing The Sand Man by Metallica. The camera men were all hyped up too. So they started singing Mellaica songs in the background. The they had a puzzle that was a Danny Devito, I think thats his name, puzzle. So Shandi drew a little mole on Drew. And Shandi nicknamed him "The Mole" and on each commercial made the mole just a little bit bigger. She used Eye Liner. In the end of the show, his face was ALL drawn black with Shandis eyeliner and Shandi was laughing SOOOO hard! The Shandi kept saying "Are You Running Clarece" from Silent of the Lambs. Shandi also said that people come up to her and say "Wow I can see your veins!" Shandi is Norwegian of something so she is real white. The she said "but if I run my blood vessles, they go away" So she started rubbing them really hard and then siad "But then they come back!!!" Shandi was also at a Wal-Mart and saw a book bag and said "Oooh I want a book bag" buth then thought "What would I use one for?" So she ended up not buying one but Shandi really wanted one. A Pink One. HA! And Shandi gave away the answer. It was Sun something and they had an anagram of Flower and Shandi Said "These are really preety flowers" then she made the funniest face in the WHOLE WORLD and said, "We're gonna take a commercial break!" and they did. That was it!


0 comments: