CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Doing Nothing is Fun!


Well today I did nothing, but a lot. I didn't go anywhere because I had a huge headache AGAIN so I sat home and relaxed. Again. I like it. So when I say I did nothing I am not whining, I am simply saying I did nothing, which doesn't mean I didn't like it. Because I did. I could ramble on for HOURS and HOURS really.

Well I started off my day by watching a show about UFO's. Didn't pay much attention tho. (: But I did watch a show called Grand Slam where game shows most biggest winners compete for the title of the best game show person I guess. The questions r so hard and you have to answer in like, 2 sec! Like, Who was Henry the Eiths Widos first and last name? HUH???? And what is 1 7th of 224. HURRY! You would have to say that one in a couple of sec since you only have 1 min to get as many as u can and beat the other person.

After that I watched Without Prejaduce. Prejeduce. OH HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT STUPID WORD! I like that show where you have to give 25 thousand dollars to someone based on first impressions.

Then PlayMania came on. I have some PlayMania news first. I heard from an annonames source that Quiznation will b going back to JUST PlayMania. Does that mean old studio!!!??? I HOPE SOOOOO. But that starts Sept. 9th and they will be losing Sunday. So Wen-Sat. They started out at 3 days a week, made there way to 6 days a week, then 5, now 4. I heard that PlayMania will be ending when there contract ends. But these are just people talking who say some other things that are OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE but I wont say anything because they r very nice people, but some more sain then others. lol. No nevermind.

Back to the show! Shandi came on perky as ever! She started out by being handed an envelope that had something in it but Shandi wasn't allowed to look. She got all annsy and really wanted to know what was inside. The producer said that she could show everyone what was inside so she squeaked with joy. The she opened it up singing, "I know what it is before you do."

They were having Technical Difficulties so Shandi had to stall. She got bored. She tried to get Scott and Anthony (camera men) to dance, but they wouldn't. So she said they were boring. Shandi said she wanted to prank call people because she is the Queen of prank calling. Then Drew stopped by, even tho he wasn't on camera that night. He said he had to use all these weird soaps to get the eye liner off and it burned. Shandi asked him if he found Chuck the Bobblehead doll in London because he dissapeared around the time Mel went to London. Around April 10th, 2007, the bobblehead went missing and they started getting hostage letters. Drew said he would go to London and look for him. And he did. Well actually, his parents live there. LUCKY!!!!

One of the camermen (I get them all mixed up!) drank 128 ounces of Mountain Dew and Shandi went "No! That is SOOOO bad for you!" Then he tried to cover it up by saying Iced Tea but Shandi knew he was lying and went on saying how bad it was for you. And how gatorade maked your teeth dissolve or something. Then she said that she really liked Mountan Dew to and Fast food, but not 128 ounces. She told him to drink 128 ouncesof water next time. The she says whenever she eats, she thinks about if Cave Men would eat it. Shandi Said "They would eat steak because it would be like dinosaur meat, but they wouldn't drink Mountin Dew beacause it is all, Neon and bubbley. They might think it was a potion." OK????

She went on harrasing the camera men by wanting to put lip stick on them. She was bored. Then she decided to ask the newest camer man, Anthony, to come out onto camera. So Shandi asked him all these questions. Then she asked if he had a girlfriend. He said no. Shandi asked if he had a boyfriend. He said no to that. Then Shandi asked if he was into animals and the whole crew laughed and Shandi yelled "Not in that way!!!" It was so funny!

Then magic Mike told Shandi that he was gargleing applesauce and Shandi said that he was a little mental.

Shandi actually enjoyed the technical difficulties part of the show because it wasn't Quiznation anymore. It was The Shandi Show! Then she said she wanted the Gong Show to come bcak on air. And she said if she was on it, her talent would be boomerang. She love them. Then she was like "They go, then come back, then go, then come back." And she kept throwing her arm in and out, in and out.

At the last part of the show, Shandi told a story. She once went on a Blind Date with a french dude. On the phone she asked "How will I know which person is you" and he said "Well I am bold." Shandi thought he was sexy since he said bold. So her and her mom were all excited. But then she went on the date and saw that he was bald. not bold. So later she told him that she thought he bold and he had no clue what she was talking about and he yelled " No bald!" You would have to of been there! SO FUNNY! And Shandi might bring her foofy white dog into the studios tom! YAY!

The I watched Doctor Who. It was one where Rose and The Doctor met CHarles Dickons. The While Dickons was talking about The Christmas Carol, This old lady died and this blue spirt rushed out of her. I have pictures! Well, Rose is tooken captive and th Doctor and Dickons find her and ya. It is VERY HARD to explain. They did a seyonce and and these blue spirits rushed out of this one girl. SO WEIRD! To bad the girl ends up dieing and saving the whole world by being tooken over by spirits.


0 comments: