CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Slowy Like

Hello! I went to bed early last night! Yay! Ah it sucked. No Conan=saddness. Does that have 2 d's? I dont know... ANyway I went to bed at like, 11:00 PM, but i got IN to bed at 10PM. But i woke up at 1:30 AM and didnt go back to sleep till 3:30 AM. I am getting better but I need to get ready for school. Emily, one of my best friends, was ragging on me cuz I emailed her at 12:30 AM and she was all like " You need to start going to bed earlier to get your schedule back" and I was thinking " Who aer you, my mother?" But then she was proud of me when I said I went to bed earlier.

GRRR. I want House season 3. But it is 60 dollars right now. So I must wait.

Well, I tried to put on some Conan videos but it didn't work. Now I am sad. So I found a couple of them on you tube so I downloaded them and I will put some on here. OHHHH and the new music video that Lily was in came out today! Im gonna post it. I am surprised I even like it. I mean, she sings the chourous but this one dude raps the other parts but it is not like, bad rap. And he isn't some gangsta dude. He looks cool really. But I LOVE Lilys dress. I posted pictures earlier of her green dress. In another part she is in an astronaut suit and I am like...what? But then she is in a whit dress and she makes funny faces when she is showing these pictures of celebrities.

I was giving some of my friends math problems today but they couldnt do them and I laughed. Well, one could. But the rest of them, dumb I say! Actually no. The problems ARE hard but not 4 me. I like them and they r fun and easy. Here is one of them...

A liter of cream has 9.2% butterfat in it. How much lowfat milk containing 2.4% butterfat should be added to the cream to obtain a mixture of 6.4% butterfat?

Do you know? Huh huh huh. It is .7 liters.

ANyway, my computer is running preety slow right now cuz it is downloading those videos I am watching this weird looking dude yelling "FIEST" and picking up Amish people! Yay! I could put some Weird Al on here! WHOOO HOOO!

I can SO watch 4 channels at once! Oh, not in the basement, but upstairs I can! I am reading Science stuff right now. Oh yay Conan has processed. Man i thought it was a DIFFERENT video so now i have no clue what it is. I think it might be quackers the s**t eating duck. lol. Let us see
Oh it is. Grr I deleted it. Now I have to put it back. BRB

Oh today is Tuesday so House is On. YAY. I shall wait till then.



Hahahaha that was Conan. This is the video by Common featuring Lily Allen. I like this video and I dont no y!

And here is A guy kicking a pigeon and Conan freaking! I LOVE IT! I love when he says "That's a bad man!" lol

HA! ANd here is Conan doing a Donald Trump impersonation, and a helicopter impersonation. YAY! Lol


LAST but not least, Conan playing 1869 style baseball. Oh I love is SO much. lol. FUNNY






0 comments: