CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ghosty Shandi?

Hmmm... Nothing big really. I watched Shandi and that was the highlight of my day! She rocked. It was ask Shandi day. So you could email in and ask her something. I didnt tho. Well some of the stuff that people asked was "Do you believe in ghosts?" and Shandi so freaked! She loves ghosts and aliens and loch ness and big foot and she totally believes in them! And she said that she feeds of them and is really into it!!! The she said that she was probably the only girl that was into that kind of stuff. WRONG. I am TOTALLY into that stuff since I have seen a UFO (It was a very weird light in the sky and I had no clue what it was since it zoomed away SUPER fast and it was an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT) and I have talked to a ghost (Named Tim on my Ouija board) Oh that reminds me of a show I saw called A Haunting a day or 2 ago. This guy messed with witch craft and opened some kind of portal and this thing took him over which kinda scares me! ANYWAY Shandi and I r so alike! I bet im the only one who knows that the most commen alie is the Commen Grey and that there is a species of aliens called The Evas. Shandi is real dorkie! She loves Star Trek and would love to go to a convention! The producers were mean to Shandi and told her that she has never held a broom and Shandi got up in there face saying that she does her own cleaning, gardening and everything else! She loves her E Z bake oven and if she lived in the white house she would paint it pink! Good 4 her!

And in memory of her, I shall add a Shandi video.
THIS VIDEO is actually an Aske Shandi day a LONG time ago in like FEB 2007 or in 2006 in the OLD PlayMania but she is cute!

0 comments: