CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

You Losers!

Hi! I went to a hockey game with my friend Randi. The Chiefs and Americans were tied. So they went into a shoot out and we lost. Sad. Fun tho. Lots of people. 9,285 to be exact or very very close.


I watched Doctor Who. Cool I must say. The Doctor, Rose and Mickey were on a parallel universe and Roses dad was still alive so she went to see him and The Doctor told her not to. She didnt exist on this universe. Jackie, her mom, was really mean to her dad. Cybermen attacked and then it was end of Part 1. Here is one picture of Rose and The Doctor run out of Roses mom and dads house as the cyber men were blowing up the house. Not that they are wearing waitor costumes. they used the psychic paper that The Doctor used in episode 2. It shows what you want it to and then ya. THey made it show that they were waitors. Funny really. Mickey gets captured. Very weird...



I have a hand cramp so I must go. bibi!

0 comments: