CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why So Much Math in Science???!!!!!

Bleh. Bleh Bleh Bleh. I dont know. Im weird like that. Well, It explains itself. The title that is. We are doing lots of math and stuff and doing things I don't really understand. We are forced to measure the trction on shoes in Newtons. What? In Social Studies, we are being taught well with great explanation. Oh and I have totally exscused the fact that my teacher is a Liberal. Trying to teach us about the horrible techniques that commercials use by showing us Buch commercials and yelling at us that he doesn't explain anything is biest really. No Kerry videos I shall say? I yelled that out in class cuz I can and I will. Ok, maybe he serioudly not THAT Biest because he explained to us that John Carry is a flippityflop or something like that. OK???

I am glad in English we are done reading that stupid book, Inventing Elliot! YES! Oh and if you are going to read it, he goes to the principle in the end. So ya. I would like to read the book Flowers for Alganon or however they spell that.

In math I must drown in thoughtless words of how to find the y axis of stuff. OMG my computer froze. and now it is back!

I got a homerun in softball! Beat that!!

All day I went to people and said, "Hi guys! My names Amanda. But my friends call me Zipeddy! I am a firing explosion with my head in Uranus. Careful now. I'll do the jokes. ha!" What?

Oh I am SOOO happy that Catherine Tate will be in Season 4 of Doctor Who!!! And I am praying they keep David Tennant for Season 5! Oh and they might MIGHT make another Doctor Who movie! They have 1 that is old with all these weird people and stuff. But like, A movie that would have David Tennat and maybe MAYBE Billie Piper who played Rose! I want her to come back so bad! But David Tennat is also filming some other show thing and so is Billie Piper but who knows?

I had brownies! Yes! mmmm. Slow computer at this moment. Im trying to download a new program for music cuz Morpheus is being freaky.

Oh we almost had a tornado. Wouldnt that of bee GREAT! My homework tonight was watch TV. Weird huh?

Oh and did you know there is a House soundtrack and the House theme song is a real song and there is singing on it? REALLY WIERD! I think Hugh Laurie has a great voice! He sings on it !

BYE BYE

0 comments: