CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy, Bored and Depressed

I feel as if i am being watched at this minute. Who cares if I am. I am at the library becuase I had horrible luck with my computer. Yep you guessed it. It crashed. Boom. Wouldn't turn on. It is at best Buy right now for like, a week so I am confined in my journal or forced to come here if I need to do anything. Plus I need to keep this updated I guess.
Had an orthidontist appointment. SO BORED. I meen, all they did was take my expander out and do some imprints of my teeth and put the expander back on and that took forever. I made it to softball tho. It was fun annoying Emily. But I guess i shouldn't do that. Forced to play short. Ick, I am not good there. 2nd is mor like it.
Guess I shouldn't spend all my time writing on here. The keyboard is loud and it sounds a little annoying for people next to me. I am glad i can type fast tho. A lady is getting something out of the printer and a man is looking on books on CD. Um... OOOH Eager. Good book. Should read. And yep. At least my Zune will keep me happy with its many wonders and stuff. no one knows how much this blows like I do. Try losing every item you have ever cherished and that's where I am at. Just documents. 200 of them. Or more. Games, softwear I will have to rebuy. SUCKS! I have pictures and music and some video on my Zune tho. But i lost tons of videos. Hopefully they will let me recover stuff, but not for free. Gotta go look elsewhere. Tata!

0 comments: