CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Numb with Happiness

Gotta be fast... I think. Well in school, nothing happened. Mr. Miciak so clearly taught us history once again and I am clueless in science. Having to make a mouse trap car? HUH?? Anyway, think I did good on my math test.

In softball, I hit 2 good balls, 1 that was caught the other that got me 2 1st. And it hurt really bad since it is so cold. My hands r numb right now. I ended up winning the game for us since I slid back into 2nd when they caught the ball and was safe because she dropped it. And then i slid into home, almost getting out, but not. Final score was 13, 14. We won by 1! Yesssssss.

Arg!!! House was NOT on last night? Waht r there problems????!! I was stuck listening to senator Larry Cregg tell his side of his own perverted story in an airport bathroom! Ugh. House would have been so much more interesting. So well......... bibi!

0 comments: