CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am at the library... again. I wanted to come here speciffically to write on this beloved blog of mine. Hmmm... I shall start talking about my day i guess...

Nothing new. In choir, we chatted while some people helped Mr. Smith clean. In Social Studies we had to draw a picture of a real of made up battle showing 2 strategies used by the Americans and the British.
At lunch, my friends and I went into the Gym to learn the Cottan Eye Joe Dance. Fun fun fun!!! Tomarow is spirit day. i will be going all out. I have my school shirt plus ribbions, rubberbands, hair die, Face paint, and tights. Its gonna rock!

Ha. Mariah and My picture on twin day made it on the school website. We look like geeks. We were just wearing our hair in pig ties and a black shirt. Nothing alike. Mariah refused to dress like her twin sister, Emily.
Ha! I found an Organelleville picture from last year on my Science Teachers website. HA! I still had my glasses. Glad those r gone! me and Eva did one on Disney land. Sorta. We had to make something looking like a cell and we constructed all these things and tooks pics! HA!











OMG poor Emily! That is a HORRIBLE PICTURE! LOL. It is funny tho...












Oh! Here is a virtual picture tour of my school! Yay

ok... first is the 7th lockers, I was in last year.












Road to my school in the winter. BRRR











Cafeteria!!! Yum lunch yum












GYM.










Commons. A place to relax or go crazzzzzy.











Preety dark but I remember this last year! best time of year when we did arobics to a Richard Simmons Movie. LOVE THAT DUDE! lol












Ok. Found some photos from spirtit week last year. Check em out.

First is a pic with me and Mikayla and Emma and other people.(Mikaylas next to me and Emma has blue thingys.)
Here is one with Allison, Eva and Eva, both pernounced different and other people.

1 comments:

siriusly said...

Holy crud!!!! I go to NW now I'm a sevie! hahah! I was searching for some organelleville ideas and found this site!! AWESOME!!! Anyway just wanted to say that it's amazin that I found this site! I added it to my favorites! Anyway if you want to talk a bit, my e-mail is dylan_O_19@hotmail.com so yeah! ...