CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stuffed! Please No More FOOOOOOD!

Ah, I am SO stuffed. I ate like, a ton today. I had too really. Sounds sad doesnt it? I know, it really is. Um... I ate a cup of Apple Jacks then a Muffin thingy. For second period I ate half a donut, (way to sweet really) and 3 cups of sunny D. That was yummy. mmmm sugar water!!! And then lunch I ate A chicken Patty on a Bun that I just learned is great with BBQ sauce and then some Dorritos and grapes. Then 6th period came along and we had like, 50 pizzas literally. Everyone ate as much as they could. I ate 2, which is normal but others ate like 7! And we still had 4 pizzas left! It was quite a party. Ha.

Tests are evil. Had 2 today. Wait no. 1 test and 1 quiz. The test was science. Physics. Is that how you spell physics cuz that is how i spell physic. Like you no, parnormal peple who know the future. Ya but we were learning physics in Science, like fi siks. Yep. I like how David Tennat said it on Doctor Who when he was a science teacher. Great really. But not mine. Bleh.

Social Studies was easier. I know The Revolution better than Newton or whatev. I mean seriously. Inertial and Momentum and Net Force and Balanced Force and Unbalanced Force and Speed and Friction and Velocity and Mass and Weight and Distance. Ick. Do I really care that Mass and Weight are like 100 percent different? Well they r. I think weight is how much gravity is pulling on an object and Mass is how much matter an object has. Anyway, I can figure out that the Tea Act was started in 1773 and the 4 parts of the Intolerable Acts. K. Cool

Anyway, I had softball practice. Fun. We went against another team for practice. we won. Mariah and I were throwing a small rock back in forth as we waited for Emily to pitch. I annoyed her by telling the coach that she laughs at sad things and cries at funny things. Well it is true! We watched very sad Doctor Who episodes and she cried but then cracked up for no reason. OK? Then I kept smiling at her which made her laugh for no reason at all. She tried pitching Slow Motion and it was cool. Caught a fly ball. yep. Threw cookies to Mariah and hit Jessica on the head. OOOW SO SORRY!!!!

I found a great show! It is called Doctor Who Confidential. Ha now you know why i love it. Great really. Runs through everything from parts of the episode to the idea to costumes to props to everything. Doctor Who and Torchwood are filmed in Cardif which I didnt know!!! That is in Ireland by the way. And it took 9 months to film 13 episodes and it was weird cuz they jumped around. Funny really. Hey i might post a clip or two...

0 comments: