CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Good-bye Again









Hi!! I am sad and I will tell you why I am sad. On Saturday night, Shandi hosted her last show of PlayMania!!! AHHHH!! It is SOOO sad! I will miss her so bad. Luckily it isn't as bad as when Mel left. She was funny. She gave away the answer. Twice actually. And PlayMania gave away its most money ever, $4000! Not bad! But I will miss her dearly. Here r three pictures of her on the old PlayMania a long time ago, like a year ago. SHE IS SO SILLY!

































Now that we have that out of our so saddened systoms, It is time to talk Doctor Who! Ok... so i watched the episode and it was weird... Let me just tell you it was called The Idiots Lantern (And I still dont know why) and there was this evil lady on TV who was sucking peoples faces off. The Doctor and Rose were in the 50's and thought they were in NY but they were in London still. It is quite funny actually. The Doctor was mad the whole time really. Dont blame him. Ok, once again I shall tell the episode using... pictures!!!
Super Doopery cool Wallpaper!










The Enemy: This evil lady who we shall call The Wire










To Be Saved: THis kid named Tommy and this Bishop dude along with the whole world... again










Rose and the Doctor bound out of the TARDIS and The Doctor has this little motor bike thing that hasn't even been invented yet... And Rose and him are wearing quite ridicoulous outfits, but they r cool.










Ya ya hi where are we? 1953 in London? Everyone has TV's? Oh yes yes... now I remember...











Rose is all alone... with her new "50's" look!











Hi Tommy! Oh and some freaky people r taking that ladies husband...












They can't just DO that????!!!!












You have made the Doctor mad... I reckon he looks like Elvis! lol












Where is MagPie And he is in DEEEEP trouble for selling evil TV's!



ADMIT IS MAGPIE! Your in trrroouuubbllleeeee.....
Tastes like iron.....
I must sonic it and make everything all beter... And save Rose cuz she got sucked into a tv to and now has no face.....
He DOES save the day of course and Rose and everyone else gets there faces back... Actually I dont know what happens to that Bishop dude above... his face got sucked of but he kinda dissapears.
The next episode looks REAL good
ANYWAY I am at the library. I got a new computer, or shall I say "tower" and it should come today. That would make me happy. Let's see... nothing else happened this weekened. Today at school my eyes were dry and I was tired. In choir I helped sort our dresses. Should get mine tom. In math we did homework review stuff. In Social Studies, Mr. Miciak made us write a paragraph. Actually he taught us how becuase he said that ours all sucked. I know mine didn't because after he showed us how to do it right, I relised I did it that way. In choir, we watched like, 20 min of Grease. The choir room was very routy with no Mr. Smith or the guys, and the girls were noisy so I went out of the room to talk to Mariah, Kellsey, Randi and Emily. I see a very... old pruny lady and a lady in a very tight chair... Gotta Go!!! Bibi!!

0 comments: