CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Movie Movie Movie Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG! I just watched the very last episode in Season 3 of Doctor Who. I had no clue what was going on since I am at Episode 4 on Season 2 and I skipped like a whole year. So The Doctor got a new girl to travel with and in this episode, and Captin Jack from Tochwood and earlier in Doctor Who came back. Now, he is immortal from the light Rose exerted a long long time ago and he got when he was dead, bringing him back to life and immortal. The point is he is The Face of Boe! The Face of Boe is this alien like face that The Doctor and Rose met in Episode 2 when they went 2 billion years in the future and later in Season 2 when he thought he was dieing. The Face of Boe said he had a secret and I bet that was it! OMFG you had to of seen it. Oh and The Titanic ran into The TARDIS. Cuz the new girl Martha left after a year. When Rose, this runaway bride appeared in the TARDIS and now when Martha left, The Titanic crashes into it, meaning The TARIS was the iceberg that hit. My god watch every episode and you will see!!!



I must calm down. It was sad... then confusing...then sad.... then happy... then sad... then amazing...then sad... then amazing! That is what is SO great about this freakin show. I love it SO much.

I did find some but I am to excited to post. Ok so I am like a HUGE Doctor Who fan and I have no freakin idea why. And I heard that it is confirmed. Billie Piper and David Tennant WILL be doing a full length movie together! That is SOOO awsome! I am just so excited and I really really really dont know why? Does anyone? It is so starnge because I love these certin things and I really really really love them. I am obsessed actually. For no reason! So I switched to this freaky show one night at my dads and he just has to tell me that it is Doctor Who and he used to watch it. If he wouldn't of said that I would have turned it instead of laughing my head off at how freakishly dumb it was! And with Mel how I was suppose to watch Street Smarts and PlayMania was on instead and I thought how stupid it and mel was. I said to myself I would never like it. Now with Lily Allen, I forced myself to like her even though I didn't. She was british so I knew I had to like her. Funny huh? Then I did. A lot. Even though she is freaky. And Shandi... Have no clue why I like her. To take Mels place I guess. And Conan Obrien. Funny dude. He is just SO great. He is on in like, an hour! And House. That is a show I am also obsessed with. What has this TV done to me? If I never had it, I would have never known any of these freakish people and the internet. I couldn't even imagine...

Anyway, Did I ever tell you that a fly flew in my milk the other day? Yep at lunch. It came out of knowhere, flew around my milk and fell in, drowning.

I also met this girl who is as big of a British fan as me! Well, im bigger but dont tell her that. ha.

It is just so weird. I am so weird. My obbsesions have no relations... I mean Sci Fi, Game show, British, Singing, Freaky, And ya. Maybe that is it. Freaky. Humorus. They all are very funny. That is is! They are funny people! Ok... well bibi!



Yep. Nothing has happened. BRB. Gotta go see if I can put some videos to help you understand more.

0 comments: