CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! (I know I am Happy!)

Mood: Cheerful





Ok. I have said that a lot! I will tell you first about school. Boring yes. Messed around during choir in the hall and was 1st 1 out of the school. Took forever to get my costume on! I made it up. Will put pictures later when I get them onto my computer!!! Got 3 pounds of candy! Got scared to death by werewolve things. Sung weird songs in Latin and Werewolves of London. I kept saying happy Valentines day of Marry Christmas and sav the rare golden andaconds to people. SO FUNNY! And fun!! Pictures and videos later.


Last PlayMania EVER!! Jess is on. She is dressed funny looking. Red wig. I think it would b itchy. Ha! Put those together u get bitchy. It could b that to! Ha put those together and get bthat! Ok never mind.


Saw a great show called phenomina. AWSOME! This man died and came back to life and Rave freaked out! She was a guest show JUST LIKE SHANDI!!! I love Shandi and I miss her dearly.



OH! David Tennant won best actor for the 2nd year in a row for the NTA awards and Doctor Who won best drama for 2nd year in a row! NTA is the National TV Awards!! YES! Here is a picture of David and of him and Freema Agyeman who plays Martha in the 3rd series.

































































YAY! So cute. Here he is last year. Him and Billie, and him and the whole 2nd Series gang! I love Billie Piper! She is a great actress and she rules! She played on Doctor Who and the role she plays now on a show is super hard. Way different from Rose!! And she is actually really laughy, hyper, sweet, and clumsy in real life. She ran into the camera last year at the awards! So cute!! lol























Ok here are some pictures from our choir concert yesterday.




















I see myself... twice. I am right above this...^^^ Ok so I gots to go to bed now cuz my mom says I am running a fever. Tommarrow comes Halloween pictures, some choir videos and some videos from Halloween. One where Mariah and I mouth Dead Puppies and Barbie Girl and it is hilarious! Oh and 1 where we talk stupid. BIBI

0 comments: