CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Glimse Into The Future...















Sry I am posting twice but I found a great House MD site and I have some pictures I wanna share from it. I also have pictures of episodes that haven't come on yet. 3 in the future... how'd they manage that? Don't quetstion, except. Here are a load of House pics that I love so much!

It saddens me really that House now has new assistants. By the looks of the pics, we will have to get used to them and say bibi to the three we grew and loved. They will be around, just not often. Boo hoo. They were smart. The new people are dumb. They used the electricity thing in an all oxygen room so the room started on fire, the alarms went off and so did the sprinklers. The girl was alive tho!Here are some of my favorite Photos like group ones and just House. ENJOY!




































Now here are some screencaps from the first 5 episodes in Season 4, and only 2 have actually been aired! Enjoy mores!

EPISODE 1: ALONE



























EPISODE 2: RIGHT STUFF





















































EPISODE 3: 97 SECONDS

























EPISODE 4: GUARDIAN








EPISODE 5: MIRROR, MIRROR


I love them all so much! Hope you do! BIBI!

0 comments: