CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Run, Ink, Run, Ink, Run, Power Bar ICK, Flavored Water, Run, Ink, Assembly

Today was fun! No school work! I got all spritz up for Spirit Day and i looked awsome. Emi and I ran together 4 the Fund Run and it was raining and just horrible! but it was fun. I got 5 people to take my picture. Cameron took 1, he is in yearbook class. Mrs. Pfaff, my math teacher last year took 1. Some weird guy and some weird woman took 1 cuz i forced them 2. lol. And becka took 1. She said she couldnt take posed pictures so I pretended to run. Yay! We got lots of stamps and marks from all the teachers. So my arm is covered. Then we got Powerbars (NASTY LITTLE THINGS!) and some flavored water. Before that we had some energy drinks and I was o so politely telling a girl about the Taurine was. This is what is says on wikipedia. Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid that is a major constituent of bile, and can be found in lower amounts in the tissues of many animals including humans. I say cow guts. Now, she was all mad at me and refused to drink the drink. It tasted nasty anyway. Yuck. I always say the nasty after taste in Energy Drinks is Taurine. ICK! I looked up bile. Here's what it says. Bile (or gall) is a bitter, yellow or green alkaline fluid secreted by hepatocytes from the liver of most vertebrates. In many species, it is stored in the gallbladder between meals and upon eating is discharged into the duodenum where it excretes waste and aids the process of digestion of lipids. Don't sound 2 good.

Ok, so all my friends and i went to the dance and it was preety boring cuz all they played mainly was rap crap and I personally hate rap. Had a good beat tho. We did dance to Cottan Eye Joe. Got all 600 kids to dance to it and it was so cool! got it on tape to! gonna see if they ever put it on the web site. got a picture with me, Emily, Mariah, Randi, Kellsey, and Katie.

My eye hurts. it is dry. i am blind with no contacts. I think i got hair die in my eye cuz when I put the contact in, it hurts REALLY BAD! So had to take it out and b blind.

Oh i found a little song Mariah and Emily wrote in 1st grade that they showed me when I met them in 5th grade! I love it!!

No Cheese
By Emily and Mariah
Refrain:I am a loner; I eat like a goater, but never have time for cheese.
Verse 1:Cheese is good. It comes like it should. Some of it is holey. Some shaped like a dolly. But, never have time for cheese.
Verse 2:I had a dream. That I was older. I married a goater. And we ate cheese...all…day!
Refrain
Verse 3:I had a dream. That I was in cheese heaven. There was cheese everywhere. And I ate cheese… until... I ...was... fat.
Refrain
Verse 4:I had a nightmare. That I was in jail. And no matter how much I asked, they wouldn’t… give me… any… cheese.
Refrain
Verse 5:I had a bad dream. That cheese was chasing me and when it caught up to me… it rolled over me… and I… was… dead.
Verse 6:I am no loner. Don’t eat like a goater. And I never… want to see… cheese… again.The Cheesy End!… for now!
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: