CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh I Need Skittles!!!

Mood: Silly


Oh man I want some skittles. Maybe some smoothie flavor. Oh I love smoothie! You probably no what it looks like but here is a picture to my me say yum!




Nutritional Info???!!! Lemme guess. Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, the works! The best of the best!!












OOOOO I changed my blog? Like it? You better! Now I cant have my music anymore tho cuz to get the layout i had to change my settings to the old blog and that doesn't let you add gadgets.

Ah now that that is out of the way, we can talk about more important stuff. Hmmm.... OH our choir soncert is tommarrow. I feel happy. It is gonna be awsome! Finnally got into some 4 part harmony. It is so weird how BIG our choir is. Yep... really big.

Well in english, we gotta try to convince our parents to do something for us. Like later curfew, traveling, stuff like that. You know what i am gonna do? A trip to London. I want to go to London! That would b so cool!!!!!!

Im doin my homework now! I got the new Carrie Underwood CD Carnival Ride

0 comments: