CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Time And Relative Demention In Space

Oh my! I am watching...like the best Doctor Who episode ever! And I have only seen the firts 5 minutes! The episodes just keep getting more and more complicated!




You need to go to that link and got to Doctor Who and the episode Girl In The Fireplace.HILARIOUS! There is like this horse following the Doctor around and he meets this little girl who she talks to and then he leaves. Then he comes back and she is grown up and they kiss and he is all happy. He likes her. She is really his real life girlfriend! Then the Doctor was all geeky like looking at this one clock like robot clown thing. Oh so complicated! But hilarious! You have to watch it if you are smart... Go go go go go go. wha ha ha. OMFG! The Doctor is drunk! He came in sining I Could Have Danced All Night from My Fair Lady and went to the clown things that were trying to kill Rose and Mickey and said, "Oh hello Mr. THickity thick thick thickity thick thick. Your dad is think too!" SOOOOO funny! He told Rose to always bring a bananna to a party. Oh he got undrunk. ooookkkk. Now I have that My Fair Lady song stuck in my head.





"I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night. And then I'd dance some more. I could have spred my wings and done a thousand hings. Iv'e never done before."




He was dressed like a hippi. He does a good drunk person.... ha





Goodness this is really really really weird. Renette, I think that is her name, is like, going to die or something. She is really preety. The Doctor is jealous of King Louis... oookkk...Oh the Doctor got stuck in France. Oh it made me cry! I dont know why but the end is sad, but a happy sad. She is giong to see the stars... lol now im laughing. But it was sad. She got in his mind and found out that the Doctor had a sad child hood...so weird.






0 comments: