CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of Schoooool!

School was great! When I arrived I was already hiped and ready. I could see my locker from the front door so I just walked over to it and Mariah was there so it was cool. I got my permanet schedule and then turned in my ASP and yearbook money, Emergency form thingys and lunch money. Then I went to my first class, Science.

The only person I knew in Science was Emily so I sat across from her. My science teachers name is Mr. Round. I think he is cool! After we passed out a bunch of papers, He passed out these little popper things that when you flip over and put them on the table, they like, bounce up! It was fun. That was about it for that class.

Next came Girls Select Choir with Mr Smith. It was kinda funny cuz we have this new "No Hat" rule so Mr Smith couldnt wear his hat so he looked all freaky! Choir was boring today. We just talked about our concert in Nov. and our uniforms. The we kinda got to no eachother.

Next came English. all alone. No friends. The english is nice. She travels a lot and one of the places she went was London so I was SUPER jelous. She seemed awsome. Cant wait for silent reading tom.

Then we ate lunch and our old table was tooken over so we found a new one. But tom. I will beet all those nincompoops to the table and ha! I wont squeez either.

Okay for 4th I had Algebra with Mariah. She is a lady and super cool! Her twin sister is a math teacher for 7th grade down the hall. But they r faternal. She is also a piolet with little plains. And she is a tachy, sorta, and she is going to try to video tape lessons and put them on the school website for people who r sick.

And next was Mr. Miciak. I cant spell that... Anyway he is so cool! He calls his classroom the the dungeon of doom or something. He says he is the meanest teacher is Northwood. He had this slide show with SCARY music and stuff that talked about his classroom a little than asked us questions. We have to pay attention all year or we have to either dance, sing or do death for 15 sec. This one kid got a question wrong so he had to sing Happy Birthday in front of the claa in opera. The other choices u have is dance for 15 sec of death. Death is where you get like... A tissuse and you have to act out a way you can die by it! SOOO funny.

Last was Jazz Ensemble with Mr Smith and I had all the same of my 5 friends and was =y boring.

After I went to softball but I was all alone since none of my friends thought is was today because the Husky News Letter said it started tom. But it was fun. We practiced a little with throwing then I went home. I am tired. Good Night!

0 comments: