CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Catherine Tate? Who is this unknown person????? What does she have to do with David Tennant?????!!!!!

School was good. I got 102 percent on my Social Studies test. It was great. Mr. Miciak is the techer of doom but he is funny. He was handing out our tests so we could correct them and he would just throw the test across the floor. I tried to get it and he just moved back and forth and threw my test behind him. Whaaaaa

In softball, we kicked BUTT!!! We won 21 to 1. Ya i know. WE ROCK! I hit a homerun. It was actually a grand slam i think. I got around but i think 3 other people got around. Or 2... but I rocked. Yep.

Ha I laugh at you small ones who didnt want House! It rocked! I loved how Dr. Wilson held Dr. Houses guitar hostage to try to get him to hire a team. House was mad so he stole Wilsons patient. Yes, he moved Wilsons cancer patient to another room so Wilson couldnt find him. House broke into a House to. He couldnt pick a lock so he broke a window with his cane and said, whoops. Sad episode. They mixed patients up! You would have to see it to believe it.

Yes my dear Shandi friend is on for 4 days in a row. She looks holidaye again! makes me mad! And she loves food and there is only one food she hates. I dont know what it is yet because she wont say till the end of the puzzle.

Catherine Tate? Who is she? She is a comedian. Very talented I must say. She has her own show where she plays all these different people from old man and woman to a snotty school girl. She is funny, very very. SO FUNNY! I cant explain really. She is british too. Anyway, what does she have to do with the extra cute David Tannant, AKA Doctor Who? Well she is going to be the new side kick for season 4! YES! I wont see it for a while but it is great! The 2 funniest people together as 1! She was on Doctor Who once as the runaway bride I think where she just kinda popped up in the TARDIS after The Doctor had to leave Rose, THE SADDEST EPISODE IN THE WORLD! I will post the last idk 5 min of this horrible episode so you can cry with me. WHA!

SO SAD!!!!!


Ok. *sniff* now that that is done, how about some happy funny House action? Yes I found part of House Season 4 on youtube. This is 2 short parts of it but you get the idea. Houses guitar is tooken, snatched and Wilson is of course the theif. But a funny one to b exact. lol


NIGHT!!! ENJOY!!!

0 comments: