CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Not Bothered, I'm Not Bothered, I'm Not Bothered, I Ain't Bothered!

I guess I will start by showing you a preety picture of the moon that I took. Last night in my yard. I was to busy last night to write. But it is Friday. So I can write.














Now that that is done, I must talk about the day. Well, In science we did like, nothing. I wrote Happy Birthday real big on the board. And everyone said Happy Birthday to her. In choir we got Mr. Smith to sing Happy Birthday to them. I colored my hand blue. YAY! We just messed around the whole period. Then in English I read. The whole time and I almost fell asleep. At lunch, I ate a sandwhich and got Kellsey to give me her push up popscicle thing. YUM. And in Algebra I read some more! After I finished my homework. We had to like, find and calculate the slope. Wit the little lines ya no? Kinda easy since it is review. We had to relearn it. Then I went to Social Studies where we all went to the center of the room to read Mr. Miciaks weird little story. It relates to The Revolution. It was like Once apon a time there was a spoiled brat named Colony who had a mom named Mother Britian. Colony was always controlled by his mother. He wanted to cross Appalachian Street to go to the N.A Candy Store but wasn't allowed to. One day he snuck across and stole candy. Mother Britan came over and Colony got grounded. He got 5 dollars of allowance a week and was going to buy a new toy. But Mother Britan wanted Colony to pay her back the 27 dollars for the candy so she was going to take 3 dollars out of his 5. Colony yelled no! So Mother Britan made a resonable price to take 50 cents out for the dept. Colony was still mad and he threw his cup of tea across the wall. Then he ran away. The End. Yep. We had to relate that to the start of the Revolution. Like Britan and the US. So it is like history because because Britan made a law that We couldnt cross the Appalachian Mountains but we did anyway and stole the land from the Native Americans. We had to relate it to the Sugar Act and stuff. Then we had to answer those questions while Mr. Round and Mr. Miciak played a game of PIG with the basketball and his little basket ball hoop. They like were throwing over my head and if we payed attention to there game we would get a red card! Arg. Ok, then in choir we got Study time while the guys had to sing. So ya. In softball we got our shirts and stuff and took team pics. The I decided to go home since we were playing inside and Mr. Gamon said we could go home if we wanted to.

DO YOU WANT TO WATCH HOUSE SEASON 4? DO YOU WANT TO WATCH ANY EPISODE OF YOUR FAV SHOWS LIKE MEDIUM, HEROES, HOUSE, DOCTOR WHO AND MORE???? WOULD YOU LIKE TO WATCH ANY MOVIE YOU LIKE INCLUDING ONES STILL IN THEATERS???? Well you can. I did. I watched the 1st episode of House Season 4 again. YAY. go to http://tv-links.co.uk/

REALLY REALLY REALLY! FREE FREE FREE!! GO GO GO!

I watched an episode of the Catherine Tate Show. She was saying Im Not Bothered. Then this lady was singing kareoke about losing her baby and searching the world and couldnt find her. And i mean baby like 3 month old infant. OK??? weird show

hmmmmm....................... I am going to add random videos that r on my hardrive right now. Some may be downloaded and other my own. Let us seee...
Ah I see. One of my dear favorites you will like. A music video to the finest! You know what it is.... White and Nerdy!!!!!!!!




Strange? You got it. This next video is the one and only, Kellsey telling us about her exsperience as being a little old lady!







Ok ok. Did you like that? here is the sequal! Little Old Lady 2!



Ok ok. This video is of Julie, she is... ya. Abnormal. In a good way! She has some info about kids in Japan! LISTEN UP!





Ok ok. So this next video you will find find very funny! House Season 3 bloopers!!!!! Yes yes yes! Hilarious I may say. I love when Hugh Lauri Kicks up the skateboard and misses so he does the piece sign and ya.... just see!!!!




HAHAHA! Ok, so did you like that? Well here are some of the Best moments from House, of a collection of cool moments. See see see...


So how was my stuff? Good! I hopeeeee..... Well bibi!

0 comments: