CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

So busy!

Man I have been wanting to write on this since...Wed. night but I have been so busy! I guess I will start there.

On Wed. in Softball we did sliding. Best time ever! After warming up, we went to the side of the school where Mr. Gamon was watering the grass. Then we took turns correctly sliding. WHen we got 2 thumbs up we could be silly. Like run and slide on our stomach. SO FUN! I liked jumping in the water puddles. In the end we had to be sprayed off with the super cold water to get the grass out! It was COLD but fun. here r pictures of my friends I took on that day when we were back inside.




























































That night, I went to youth group with Ashley again. It was so great since I got to see my friend JJ who I haven't seen for over a year since she lives in a foster home now. She is still really nice. She is the one who spotted me! That made the night really great! That is a picture of her. We were doing Limbo. Ha I got out. Im not flexible!











Then it was Thursday and I went to school and stuff. Nothing special. Then at softball, Coach Dobson was giving away movie tickets to the movie Sydney White. It was the premeir and you had to have the tickets to get in. Emily and I won them. They were good for 2 people. And it was that night. So Randi's mom drove us to the downtown cinema and we watched the movie. First we went and looked at clothes at Norstroms where we saw this lady with funny hair. Sydney White is a really good movie! Amanda Bynes is awsome in it. One the was home my mom was yelling at random people on the starred Hey Dail and it was SOOOOO funny!


On Friday I went to school and softball. Mariah, Emily, Randi and I are all on the same team! It is awsome! Stealing bases is SOOO fun. That is gow we keep winning. We are the only team that seems to STEAL bases so we win! yay.

That night I went to Beckas birthday. It was really fun. Abbie, Jesse, Jori, Katlyn, Alesha, and Katie Sue were all there and we had a blast! Jori, Katlyn, Katie Sue and Beckas little sister Sarah and her friend Amber. We were telling jokes until really late. We also watched a lot of my videos on my Zune like Let's Get Some Shoes. That was SO fun. Beckas cake was so cool. On the left is Abbie and below is all the girls.












Last but not least, mom and I went to a garage sale and we bought this REALLY fany digital camera for only 40 dollars! the guy payed 270 for it but got a new one. It came with all the stuff like the cord and book. It is cool. BYE!

0 comments: