CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HOUSE!!!!

Omg who cares what happened at school, House Season 4 is on in an hour! To make you mad, here is a preview I got online. I HOPE DR. CAMERON, CHASE, AND FOREMAN COME BACK!!! But from the looks of this.... EEEK! Take a look






WOW! So how does it look? I know you want to see the rest... or not. DADDY DOES! Whahaha. Well, I also watched a very very great episode of Torchwood. You may have heard me talk about it and stuff. With Captin Jack in all. Anyway, I wasnt a big fan but Mariah really liked the 1st episode when we watched it. I didnt really. And then the 2nd i didnt like. Then this 3rd one came along and I have already watched it 3 times I love it so much! Here are a video showing a part of it. Captin Jack is teaching Gwen how to shoot the gun. It is so cool! I tried to upload another and it didnt work. Gotta go...bibi!



0 comments: