CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Possums Don't Eat Shoes

Well howdy there! I don't think we have met, have we? WHAT we HAVE?! Oh yes yes you are that blog I have oh so rudely been neglecting. Why? Oh well because I have school, and work, and more school, and more work, and then I forget about poor little innocent blogs like you. The enemy is Sir Launcelot! KILL HIM! Lancelot Launcelot you know, same thing.

Anywho. . . hello. My name is Calle. You may have forgotten this. I really do not find the things I have to say interesting to anyone but myself. I am my own little entertainment machine! And not in a bad way, mind you. This is pretty much like talking to myself, but in a more healthier matter. Well no its the same fucking thing but saying I'm "blogging" or "tweeting" just sounds like I'm not some crazy person =) Not that I am or anything. . . But pretending to myself someone actually CARES about what I say is better than thinking the only person who cares happens to be myself. . . make sense? Didn't think so!

Anyhow. . . Well I used anywho and anyhow next will be. . . anywhen? pourquoi? JE NE SAIS PAS! Getting on a more positive senseful note, I went to the library. Exciting isn't it? I studied. Trigonometry mostly. I hate math. I mix numbers up so easily. I know how to do the crap tho. I kinda like Trig ya know? Except the blasted unit circle. . . But Sin, Cos, Tan are like my best friends! I remember last year in Geometry I kept doing them wrong. I thought my graphing calculator was broken! No, I was in the wrong mode. degree, radian, that carp. Well anyhow, my teacher was an idiot so he didn't know, though he should of.

I am listening to Big Mistake by. . . oh yes that Aussie Natalie Imbruglia. Last time I listened to this song I was going over strange mountains and people were blocking the bridge and just like that, this song became REALLY annoying!

Gee should I really spend the last. . . 40 minutes of my time before sleepy time typing on this?! AM I REALLY THAT STUPID?!?! No stupid isn't the right word. . . LIFELESS?! Ah I like that word. Very. . . . descriptive whahaha tho in a literal fashion I am NOT lifeless. . . Or I could be. . . this could be Heaven. . . NO more like Hell. Yea this could never be Heaven. I could be a horrible demon trying to make better of myself GOD PLEASE ACCEPT! Wow I am weird

And Random! I can ramble on FOREVER! Find me another person who can throw words gracefully onto a beautiful white sheet of computer generated graphics and I will go up to them and give them a banana. A BANANA! Such a large award for such a little task.

MY FOO IS YUMMY! It really is you should try some. If I were to give you any. . . back away from my foo my brother. AH i love Beautiful People! I think the adult Simon is the CUTEST gay guy I have ever seen!! I would love a son like him! Yea I just said I want a gay son, well get over it people its the 21st century. We like body piercings and CELL PHONES ring ring HELLO?! HANG UP!

How much longer can I do this?! Who really reads blogs? I dont! Maybe the ones with perty pictures that need little effort on my part. But I don't read words! Especially words with meaning. I mean once I feel like I am "feeling" something I know something is wrong! I don't need to be depressed over some strangers words. Which is why all my personal issues stay. . . mine whahahaaa

I AM GOING TO SEATTLE IN LIKE. . . I DONNO BUT SOMETIME! April 30th? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so sick of that city. It can go stuff itself full of . . . pasta. That is how much I am sick of it. It isn't exciting anymore. I mean, I think I have stayed in every freakin hotel around there. But I LOVE Bellevue :) And NO not because is is French it is because. . . well . . . I havent decided. Maybe it was because I stayed in a hotel that mysteriously dissapeared when I returned a year later? Or maybe its because we drove past the city 5 times last year searching for our hotel?! Or buying shampoo at Safeway and throwing it away the next day?! TIS A MYSTERY

But Seattle? PSHHH gimme a break. The city is sorrounded by dirty shit called "the ocean" more like the part of the lake that gets stuck in a swamp. All the seawead getting stuck with it. THAT IS WHAT PUNGENT SOUND IS!

I am listening to . . . I dont really know but it is a really catchy song. This dude named Tony showed it to me a while back . . . he has FANTASTIC taste even if this song is totally ridiculous and stupid with no nice meaning what so ever. . . but so catchy. . . . hate that. Oh here it is. Don't say I didn't warn you about how STUPID it is but it is catchy admit it. OH SHNAP THE GUY CAME OUT OF A BEST BUY! That is hot. WHAT THEY DONT SAY FUCK!? this version sucks


I need to swallow more often. . . I dont do that. Or blink. That can be tragic. BLINK CHILD BLINK! I have a Chem test tomorrow! SPECIFIC HEAT! DELTA H! DELTA T! check it maaannn. I dont even know what I am saying. LLOOOOOVVIINNNNNN YYOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY DO I KEEP LOOOVVIINNNNN YOOOUUUUU! Only song by Tokio Hotel I like. Pretty awesome ay? I like it! ITS AWESOME! It makes me SIINNGGGGG and I do that in choir too! Ya i know choir and singing?! I thought choir was for talking and an easy A. . . .

I am going to have to end this. . . it is getting close to that time of the night. . . the time to PARTTYYYY IN UR BEDROOM ALL NIGHT LONG! GASP your dirty mind! I SLAP YOU! You think about your mother with that mind?! Uh wtf ok then. YOU SHALL GO TO THE TEMPLE!!! I am not Mormon tho. So sad sad sad day the temple is not in my future. . . GOODBYE FAIR LADY!! and man. . . and its. . . ok then

0 comments: