CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

My Thursday Vacation

So so tired. I hate you apple even if I did breach my imaginary warranty. Yes yes my ipod touch got unjailbroken. And then deleted everything I have. Stupid Itunes. Stupid Apple. Ugh my brain is to tired to worry about having to put back ALL my music. I am going to have a long day ahead of me tomorrow along with HOCKEY.

I am just helping my brain by looking at fashions I could never afford. Teen Vogue acourse. I like to imagine being able to buy all this stuff but of course I can not. Still I enjoy the magazine for some strange strange reason.

I do not have school tomorrow. Hip hip hurray. I enjoy looking up all these fashions and then pretending to buy them.

I would love to be an awesome blogger one day. Someone who would be known for her bloggings... that won't happen. For one I don't show a lot of people my blog and two, I am to lazy to reread these. I am way to tired for that fact. So let me go on and watch Roseanne in piece!

0 comments: