CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Sub Song

Another random title. . . but this entry shalln't be so random! Instead I will talk about. . . my username on here. MellyMelFan. Ok so I made this blog ages ago, as you can probably tell. And back then I was OBSESSED with Mel Peachey, which you could probably tell too if you looked at some of my past entries haha. Pretty pathetic considering I really shouldn't of been obsessed with her. . .

Anyway I am watching Glee. I don't like this show. I can tell these kids are like 10 years older then me. . . which isnt right they should be fairly close to my age. No one at my high school looks like an old fart like these kids do. This whole show is just ARGG yes that is what I said.

Siigghhhh. I feel sick :( I often do now adays. . . Guess that is life! Feeling sick and moping about it! I know why I feel sick . . . not that I want to talk about it. Remember, no feelings are good feelings! God I feel like Hitler haha. Today I had 2 tests, which I think I did ok on. . . and I presented my project! I failed horribly! Well we were 10:20 which is within the time limit YAY! But I was looking at my friends who were telling me my time and I started freaking, and stumbling over my words. God I was such an idiot I wanted to kick myself right there! -_-

Anyway. . . . LOOK AT KYLIE MINOGUE!
AMAZINNNGGGG Seriously. . . yep

Hmm. . . my life is so boring I swear haha. School and school work is all I seem to do! Im writing 97 AP World History questions onto note cards and I shall memorize the shit out of them tomorrow, and take my test Thursday morning. . . Or Friday morning?? AH Manditory Access time tomorrow! We are going to take a "practice" AP test. We had to do a practice essay question today. It was like compare Mughal imperialism to British imperialism in India. WTF How the crap should I remember anything about the stupid Mughals?! Yea we spent like a week on the British in India and crap but the Mughals?! They expect me to magically pull something out of my had? Including dates and "specific events"?! And then there was "Discuss how the decline of the Mongol empire led to changing global roles of China and Europe from the 1200s to the 1500s" uhm well HOW SHOULD I KNOW?! Thank God this was practice and I could use my wondorous Cracking the Ap World History Exam book. Explained it quite clearly. Something about culture and "bringing the world together" yada yada yada. And dont get me STARTED on writing a thesis statement!!! Time? Place? AH they grade like OOBER hard on them! dont use THIS word or THIS word arg ok I am done

In French we watched that Hunchback of Notre Dame movie. In French of course. Like ok then what a creepy movie. But first our teacher gave us a whole lesson on how we need to do tons of community service and crap. TONS TONS TONS! Yes yes ok whatever. Some kid at some competition was fluent in 4 languages, got perfect scores on the SATs, perfect scores on all his AP exams, created some club AND volunteered at a nuclear lab thing like wtf ya first of all my school only offers 3 languages. I do not go to those rich private schools! If you have money you can literally do whatever the hell you want in the this country. . .

I am just writing for the sake of writing, something I love to do. This isnt meant for anyone. In fact if you read this, you get a cookie. I used to ramble to Microsoft Word and trust me I have many of my rants saved. But WHY NOT A BLOG?! This blog survived the crashing of BOTH my computers lemme say that.

Scene 1

Narrator: July 1st, 1863. We find General Ewell and his confederate army desperate for shoes.

Ewell: I see that you all need shoes. I heard that there were many in the quiet town of Gettysburg.

Man 1: My feet are so sore from walking so much with no shoes!

Ewell: I have a plan. We will curve around and enter Gettysburg from the North. This will also line us up with Washington DC. Later, we can conquer that city and force Lincoln to surrender! Every one got that?

Men: Yes sir.

Ewell: Let us proceed!

*marching*

Man 3 (advance guard): Oh no! Look up ahead! It is General John Buford and his Calvary! What are we to do?

Ewell: We shall fight! But we need reinforces. You, courier man. Go get more supplies.

Man 1: yes sir.


HAHAHAHAA Ya i wrote that in like. . . . 8th grade and acted it out. I felt special haha Yea i read this collage book over and over trying to write this right. . . . Entertaining tho :) What else do I have saved on here. . .

Why is it that I am the one who always does the projects when I am in a group?! Like seriously! Well thanks to me we usually get an A :) Oh I once wrote a story about the Alamo. . . but with fish. . . wtf OK time to leave. . . . goodbye dear soul I call. . . Bob the Unicorn. . . who is a girl . . . yeeppp





0 comments: