CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spoon Me Baby!

The title once again means NOTHING so don't think it does. . . and also don't think of anything dirty or creepy cuz that just makes u. . . uncool maaannn.

Well today I realized that ants are extremely fast creatures. One minute there was a huge dead beetle in the dirt and next minute the beetle had moved like 2 feet being swarmed by like . . . 5 ants. FIVE ants that is all I saw. Crazy bitches.

Listening to Brian Mcfaddens new album. It is quite good. The song with Delta is the absolute best because I am definantly in love with her, not in a strange lesbo kind of way. . . It is called Mistakes. . . .


Absolutely AMAZING!!! To me. Dont know about you. Oh another song I like is called Single Girls. No, not by Brian Mcfadden haha by a girl named Laura Jansen. It is just very very nice



CANT YOU JUST RELATE TO IT?! Ok well no not if you are a guy. And not if you are me I can not relate to it what so ever haha. I have never shared a bed with a guy and I have never. . . studied meditation lol.

Oh by the way, if you are cool, you should look at these awesome pictures. If you aren't cool, I dont give a damn look at them still =)
/www.babybacon.com/index.php/random-pictures/35-amazing-moments/

Anywho. . . today is a boring day so there is nothing to say. Though I was able to play many games of spoons today. . . with pens. Was pretty wicked. . . anyhow. . . Goodbye FOR NOW

0 comments: