CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Child Is Black, The Child Is White

The song Maybe by Emma Bunton makes me want to prance around like a unicorn with a broken leg. Im not kidding you. I am imaging a unicorn with a broken leg prancing around in a very happy mood.

I am actually in a quite "serious" mood. My mother has bought me root beer. Who the fuck wants root beer? No wait, I love root beer. But come on gimme something with caffeine. Cuz root beer did NOTHING to me except make me extremely cold. Which I should might as well be USED to because I am ALWAYS COLD!

Ah school today. . . was uh normal? Ya really nothing happened. We had a different choir teacher and I was EXTREMELY HAPPY! Her name is Darnel and she is the worlds best choir teach, yet toughest. NO figeting, touching your hair, NOTHING! Just singing :) and when she is teaching us, we sound FUCKING AMAZING! Yea i said it, fucking amazing. She was my choir teacher when I was in the all city choir at age 9, so I am used to it. These 15 and 16 year olds are complaing about something I did for an hour and a half at the age of nine. The lady DID threaten to put me in her pants tho haha. Pockets tho, mind you. Because I guess I talked a lot. . . to this girl who had an endless game of tag going on with me. And being in one of the oldest churches in my city, it was a great place to run around in. I still remember it clearly. . . anywho Socs left us. . . to go to my old elementary school which made me sad because I wanted to go. So Mariah went and like saw my old music teacher, who was amazing. I miss her :( I miss everything from when I was a young child, before I had a choir teacher who doesnt give a shit. . . .

Ehem. . . anyways. . . In French we are watching an extremely weird movie. . . I donno its French, like ALL french. 1st all French movie we have watched. No wait we watched Bon Voyage. LOVE that movie! Anyway this movie is called. . . I donno but it has some dude who is narrating his childhood, but its really weird. The part where he was in school complaining about past participles was funny. Because I complained about them too haha :)

After school Mariah and I raised money and baby food supplies for the food bank. We did great collecting 3 basket full of baby stuff and 140 dollars =O Not bad! But we were all alone. Some girl who said she was gonna be there came like 3 hours late, then "ran to her car" but came back 40 minutes later. What the hell?! Yea. . . so whatever. We were starving, but didnt want to leave the other alone. But FINALLY the girl shows up so we go and buy food. Strange chip things that cost a shit load haha. Stupid chips wtf.

There isnt much on my mind right now. . . . except the words from the songs I am listening too in complete boredom. SO i shall go. . . yeeeppppeerrrsss

0 comments: