CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Questioning My Own Authority

OHHHHH Hello blog. April? APRIL?! Has it really been that long since I last posted?! Since you were sweeped out of my arms in a wave of horribleness because blogger/gmail/google (you get the point) took you away from me for no apparent reason?! Well, the answer is obviously yes. I wouldn't bore you with those questions if the answer was going to be no. That means my old/new blog will now become unused probably. . . that kind of makes me sad. Awell, I can start new here, on my old blog. My mind is being confuzzled.

Oh dear. . . what to talk about? How about a random people, I like random photos.
I got that photo off of a gorgeous photo site. . . which is lost amongst the messy collection of bookmarks stored under my bookmark tab. Forget it. Its great tho. . . take my word for it :)

Today we took the PSATs. Wow, I did not like them. They were easy in some ways. Hard in others. I have a horrible time focusing. I really do want to get checked for ADD. I need to take something to make me calm down so I can actually concentrate without my mind going BAM! Like on physics tests. I do absolutely horrible on them. I will be grateful for a C in that god damn class.

I am amused that this abandoned hospital had a thing called a "sputum refuse". It was basically a chute where TB patients disposed of their coughed up mucus. That is really freakin cool. I would love to have a sign saying "sputum refuse" on my door. hahahahaha. I thought that was worth sharing :)

Gee this post is boring. Boring as hell. If hell is boring. . . hot. Hot as hell. I gave up on my AP US History homework. I hate homework but then again, who doesnt? I am currently reading The Likeness by Tana French which is sorta like a "sequel" to her first book In The Woods. The first book pissed me off. But not in a bad way. Like. . . the writing was amazing and I did not expect the ending of the book and it was totally not the happy ending I have initially wanted to have. So I just had to read the 2nd book since the 2nd book circles around my favourite character Cassie. Its a detective, mystery like book. So far I love it. Oh God this post is getting so so so boring. I will leave before I start spitting out shit that makes no sense. TATA MON AMIE!!!!

0 comments: