CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Procrastinating

I am writing this so I do not have to continue reading the horrible book known as Moby-Dick. I am on the chapter that explains the colour white. Yes, a whole chapter about the colour wife. Everything in history that has to do with the colour white is jammed into that chapter.

On the news, there are pictures of snow men that people made and took a pic of and sent to the news place. It was a husband and wife! So the title should be snowman and snowwoman. There is no reason why they have to be sexist on the news! Rawr! :P

Today I had a choir concert. On a side note, I am offended that my middle school choir teacher decided to have the 8th grade jazz choir last year sing the exact same song that our 8th grade jazz choir sang! Seriously Mr. Smith, find some new songs! Please! Anyway, today I myself had a choir concert. It went swell. I guess I could pick out a ton of things I did wrong, but I won't. It was nice coming out of the theatre and seeing it snowing outside :) Then it stopped. . . I celebrated not singing anymore by eating vegetables and pickled ginger. That is how I celebrate. . . hard core!

Yesterday I ordered 2 Super Nintendo games! I am extremely happy out this. My Nintendo doesn't want to work anymore, but my Super Nintendo is doing great. But I don't have any Mario games for the Super Nintendo, so I ordered a Mario game :) And then I ordered Star Fox! Freakin loved Star Fox as a kid. And the one day, the game decided not to work anymore and I was devastated. But soon I will have it again and if it doesn't work, I will just assume that God does not want Star Fox and I ever coming in contact again. I wonder why I seem to like old games so much better than new ones. Indeed my favorite games of all time is Tom and Jerry for the SNES. I would kick ass in that game when I was like 7. And my dad had a cheat sheet to get unlimited lives and to skip levels. I thought that paper was God. I thought that if I lost that paper, my world would blow up. I never thought that I could just use the internet again to refind the information. Anyway, I loved that game so much. I loved that game and Star Fox. And then the Playstation came and I loved Pac Man World! Because you were Pac Man and you could bounce on stuff and ah that game was amazing, and also hard as shit. I just remember my dad sitting in our living room trying to beat the mummy level a gazillion times. That and the space level. And then one day, he over wrote the game on the memory card. OVER WROTE IT! and so he had to do it again. It was that game, Hot Shot Golf 2, and Vigilante 8 that made up my childhood. Why am I talking about this? I don't know but my point is, the memories that these games bring me is so much greater than any thrill I could get playing any sort of new game. Plus, new video games are a rip off :P

So anyway, I went to a hockey game and we won 10 to 5. Our team seems to be doing so great all of a sudden. It is kinda nice :D I will upload this video for you.



My blog posts made no sense. I feel so stupid haha. But then again, I guess I don't make any sense as well. Anyhow, I must go and continue reading! Yay

0 comments: