CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bang That Gong!

That isn't a rendition of The Gong Show what's so ever. So don't think that. Anyway, its 3:30 in the morning and because I drank soda and buzzed myself by playing on my ipod, I have decided to write a blog. With this interesting (interesting plain) app! I wanted to make sure I had at least 1 more post before 2011!

Well, today was great. I woke up to snow. Lots of it. Like 5 inches that grew into like 8. It was a nice surprise. So I watched tv for a while. Toddlers and Tiaras was on. That show amuses me. Mothers (usually fat ugly women) enter their children into pageants and they pay thousands of dollars! One woman has twins that are a year old and she already has 250,000 dollars worth of dresses for her. Like wtf! They will grow out of them in a year!

Buutttt so, my dad and I parked at the arena like 3 hours before the hockey game. Yes im jumping ahead a bit but it's all good right? So, we park and some nice dude drives up to us to take our money. The parking lot dude of course so have no fear. Then we walked, and walked. It was fucking cold. Indeed. And snowy. And my boots decided to give me blisters on my legs. Thanks for that.

We go to Olive Garden where we wait to meet my half brother. I Had never met him. But before dinner, I bought wind up toys. A caterpillar and a snail. Wiz Kidz for the win! If that's even how its spelled. . . Anyway, my half brother never shows up for dinner so we order and eat and the waitor amuses us. But he finally showed up an hour and a half late. the waitor was aghasted! (Which means horrified I learned today so its an extreme hyperbole of how the waitor really was) But he gave my half brothers some mints since he missed dinner. . .

So my half brother is tall. Like over 6 foot. When we all walk in a line its like AT&T raising the bar! :D we all walked to the arena to watch hockey, my half brothers first game I was aghast to learn (HA horrified! If I even used that right. . . Meh). And let's just say the game was amazing!!! We won 8 to 2 (take that Seattle Thunderbutts!) And we also got to see a hat trick. But the best part was the 50/50. I went and picked out a ticket, just one. And my dad couldn't find it when the winning ticket was called. I almost told him not to bother. But he found it and oh my god it was the winning number! My mouth dropped to the floor, quite literally. The lady next to us went crazy for some reason. And well we got 661 dollars. Not badio! It was awesome. Much so. So we had Mcdonalds afterwards, woo! Haha. French fries baby!

So that was it really. I watched some show where people bought 800 dollars worth of food and stuff and used cupons to cut the price to like 7 dollars. Holy shit sauce times 4! :O but ugh its late, jsjdsjsjsjsjjdj ya. That means I am tired and I can't fight the power! Ahhh! Awell. . .

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: