CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

FACADE!

Hello!

In choir, we have started singing our songs for our Broadway night which is in the end of January? Yes, yes I think so. Anyway, my choir teacher feels like doing a good/bad theme this year. He wants us to sing Facade from the Jekyll & Hyde musical, with us dressed in black or in white with masks and have people basically being everywhere. Sounds crazy really haha. Fun song tho. Go ahead and smack me now, but I really know nothing about Jekyll & Hyde. All I know about Jekyll & Hyde is the Angry Video Game Nerds review on the NES game. . . and that is all I need :D

Anyway. . . we had an assembly at school. Little 2nd graders sang, it was very cute. But one specific 2nd grader wanted the whale painting that my friend Scott made for me. I told her no and she started whining at me. I didn't know what to do! And then she wanted a candy cane and Mariah wouldn't give one to her but Andrew did, so the child was happy until they left, thank God. The teachers played their own little version of Minute To Win It. It was quite amusing, but I won't try and explain it because I would fail. But it was enjoyable, especially when our principal dressed up as Santa and made everyone scream I LOVE YOU SANTA and of course everyone did :). Oh how my school is weird.

OH MY GOD IT'S ROSS!!!!! And by Ross I mean the dude from Jay Leno! He was my idol as a child. He is as gay as gay can get. He is gayer than Richard Simmons, and I used to LOVE dancing to Richard Simmons when I was 12. Sorry off subject a bit.

So, I got to school at what 7:30? And I had to take a test as Mr. Bowman held a study group. He is the type of teacher who just kind of asks questions when explaining things. And I kept answering those questions as I did my test, so Mr. Bowman was confused . But after I took that test, I had to take another test, which I kind of guessed on but I could really care less. In Math, I listened to Falco. I have a new found obsession with this man. If that man was still alive now, I would find him and rape him. No joke. Eh that's creepy. Well I like his music. I remember my dad would play Jeanny in the car when I was younger and I would always translate the German into something really. . . let's just say silly haha. But this girl in math is an exchange student from Germany who knows Falco and she was kinda like translating for us haha. In French, we watched Phantom of the Opera some more. And got COOKIES! :O :O :O :O :O It was THAT COOL. And then I went to physics and we all listened to sounds at different frequencies. It amused me at least. Also, all those space movies where ships and stuff blow up are bullshit, because you would not hear the explosion because there is no air in space so FAIL! This is why movies are directed towards the uneducated society. Haha well things like that at least :P And in choir we did secret santa and I got a crap load of candy. but in English, we had to listen to presentations. BORING BORING BORING. I don't care about the rhetorical techniques in every frickin chapter of Moby-Dick. My writing skills are above normal, I don't care about learning more! :P

Another weird thing happened today. My half brother wants to have lunch with me. I have never met the dude and I have talked to him like once on twitter. Soooo I don't know what to do. I hate meeting people! I hate myself for hating stupid things like that! Stupid self!

That is ALL I must go eat candy. Goodbye

0 comments: