CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Make We Joy. . . Now!

Eyyyyyaaaaa O_o
Hello, it it now 7 pm as you may know, tho by the time you read this if you read this then it may not be 7 pm but rather an earlier time, or a later time, or no time at all if you are a timelord because in that case you own time, or at least you are the lord of it, so make it any fucking time you want ok?

Today is the 7th of December in case the date didn't tell you. . . and I became happy today when I learned that I got a 97 percent on my math test. I have yet to tell anyone this, but I am telling you my dear blog. So if you must know, that is what I got on my math test. It made me feel good but not too good considering Mariah got 105 percent on hers. BUT I got the bonus question right, which was. . . . . sin(x+. . . . ) ok never mind, I do not have a pi sign on here. I do not have a radical sign either. And because I do not feel like searching for one to paste on here, I shall not put one at all. So! That was my math problem. Tadaaaaa

Today, I also was proud of myself for correctly saying that the English passage was mostly compare and contrast. Everyone else thought something different. I did not. I thought THAT. and so I said that. And it was right. Maybe. Anyhow, in French, we are doing a presentation on the Phantom of the Opera. The group I am with is surprisingly well, and I am happy with them. How dare the teacher split Emily and Abby and I! But. . . that is how it must be.

Also. . . . also. . . . al. . . so . . . . or al. . . to. . . ALTO! My mind wanders. A bit. So the dude in choir named Mr. . . . . . something. . . . he comes in every now and then to watch us sing. I guess he wants to aspire to be a great choir teacher, a choir teacher of the future! Well, he video taped us because Socs told him too. But I dont think he was really filming. I am indeed calling him a liar with a camera! Because he just kept whipping it around and stuff and he "was having with you you" (you being Socs). Ok nevermind. That makes absolutely no sense to a PEASANT!

Today, being Tuesday and all, is just sad. Sad tuesday. HA no capital letter there! It is now 7:09 pm incase you did not know that it took me 9 minutes to write the beautiful passages above. Oh by the way, I lied. I told my dad I got a 97 on my math test. He was proud of me. That made me more happy! You can be the 2nd person to know. Unless you count twitter. I do not count twitter, twitter is a pineapple compared to you my dear blog. If you were a person, I would walk you, if you were a bath tub, I would cock you! Holy crap I do not know what that was. Actually, I do, it was from a man by the name of. . . Steve? No that can't be right. Anyway, he had a name and he made that song for Paula Abdul. Yes, if Paula Abdul was our tub, wouldn't we all want to cock her? That really makes no sense but you get the idea my dear blog. haha :P


Here blog, I made a video for you. Well, I had a snow day and I was really bored. I had tons of work to do, like I do now, but for you, I make this video! Well, actually, I made it for my amusement but I am amused! As of now, so I am sharing it with bloggie! Bloggie. . . Hm.


0 comments: