CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

December?!

Mood: GIDDY!





Seriously, how can it be December?! This is a tragidy! Anyway it is cold and
has snowed and I really hate it being cold and since all the snow melted I AINT HAPPY! :(

Nothing has been happening. Thanksgiving was great of course. Went to my Aunts house. Was very bored. Typical. So I watched Kylie X2008 on my Zune. I only got through and hour and 30 minutes tho. ALMOST FINISHED! curse you! Anyway I got the audio to the actual dvd (which mean the songs that were cut from the tv special) and Copacabana sounds AMAZING! I would love to see her dance to the song. From what I have seen it is very TANGOY!

WELL in school I gotta do a newspaper story on To Kill A Mockingbird (was afraid this would happen) and well I dont want to! So i will wait till the last minute like I always do! And we have to do some stupid presentation on Floating In My Mothers Palm so we are thinking about a play since each chapter is like a new story. Tho we dont really understand the meaning of the title so my teacher laughed at us. She said to figure it out... So... google!! Hope it will help me!

WELL in choir we got Secret Santas. EXCITING huh?! I think so! We have a seating chart in Science which makes me really sad because I used to sit next to Cindy and now I dont :(

COME SEE MY TWITTER!! www.twitter.com/BritishFreak411
lol YAY
"Her name was Lola... SHE WAS a showgirl! But that was 30 years ago when there used to be a show now its a disco. But not for Lola. Still in the dress s
he used to wear, faded flowers in her hair. She sits a sorry mind, and drinks HERSELF HALF BLIND! She lost her youth, she lost her Tony and now SHE LOST HER MIND!!!"
Uh huh....


AND A CUTE KYLIE!!!

0 comments: