CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day?!?!?!

Mood: Ecstatic!






HOW? WHY? Oh yes no need to explain. Snow fell... 17 inches overnight. Crazy huh? To bad I love snow!! And so yes our Winter Vacation has started early with 2 snow days. Now I should be all like OMG YAY! But really I am not because I didn't do my work cited page for English and was gonna turn it in... BUT NOW I CANT! HELLO C!!! :( :(

I took my dog in the snow. She sunk. Was a very sad site. And then she ran into the street and just kept going because she was lost and couldnt see over the snow. SAD!

Ugh nothing good was on tv today because of all that stupid weather crap 24/7. and i want something to eat and not soup!! lol

OoOoOo here are some pics of the snow YAY!

My Front Yard
My neighbors truck!
More snow!

My doggy!!
TREE! AAH GLOBAL WARMING!! lol
Shed Rooooof!!!

0 comments: