CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No One Is HOME!

Mood: DORKY!!!






Ok so someone is obviously home. YAY anyway... woah someone strange just showed up on my msn thingy. Im not gonna ask lol


Howdy one and all! What has been going on?!? Well I went to my dads house. It is very homely like now since the guy who lives in his house right now and his girlfriend fixed it up quite nice. Except there is a scary cat and dog now. The dog is freakishly small with one eye. His name is Willie. He bit me but then got all nice and stuff. The cat is just... weird. But I got to see my 2 baby kittys. Purr and Itty Bitty! Here are pics btw

PURR

ITTY BITTY!
So I also went sledding with Mariah and Emily. That was fun for about 1 min until our toes went numb. Yucky. But we went to the mall to go miniature golfing and well I looked like an idiot in sweats. I wasnt dressed to be SEEN. But it was fun being in the mall. We all ran to Barnes and Nobles and listened to Kylie songs on the little music things. Mariah attempted to dance to 2 Hearts and I freaked out when i read the Kylie biography and i saw that it said Body Language was Kylie's mos successful album. Stupid American person who wrote that!! BLEH! And running around singing Nu-Di-Ty is a great way to get noticed! YAAAY

So I ate Sushi two days in a row. You know, just California Rolls with the fake crab stuff in it. And GINGER YUM! All i want is GINGER AND SHREDDED PARMESAN CHEESE AGES 10 MONTHS! yum yum yum. Well sushi dont fill ya up much at all lemme tell ya. So I was eating a bunch of unhealthy shit while watching Final Destination. Pretty much a pointless movie. Tho is is just hilarious watching all these ways these people die! And then i ended up having scary airplane dreams since in the movie the plane like blows up and I had also watched the Steven King movie The Langoliers earlier that day. WELL last night I watched the 2nd Final Destination. Talk about a freakishly funny/gorey movie! But like that ladies head gets stuck in the elevator and then it falls off and wooo its funny.... But that lady on the movie looks sooo familiar. When she dyed her hair blonde at the end of the first movie she looked a lot like the lady who plays Nikki and Jessica on Heros!!! So maybe it is the same lady... OMG IT IS! I AM JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD :P

What else.... well I spent my day downloading House, Fringe and My Name Is Earl. No clue WHY! But I did and well now i have it. And I watched that stupid show called Boston Legal. Its just so annoying I see it like 50000 times a day! EEK! And yes we still have snow. About 2 feet and it is cool!

OK what the hell is there to say... Uhmmmmm... Gee I don't know!!!! hmm I had a strange urge to look up Aaron Carter and watched him sing some stupid song as a little kid... and wow he sucks! He still sucks. Not that I know anything about him... OOOH i downloaded Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 since I can't find what happened to my copy of it. So I build rollercoasters... whoopie.

Tarnahs phone is haunted..... ok bye!

0 comments: