CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movie Day

Today I woke up at a late time once again. I ate strawberries and soda for breakfast. Perfect.

I spent a great portion of my time last night trying to figure out Kylie Minogue songs i did not have since they are stored 4 different places on my computer and I actually only own 1 album, and 1 greatest hits album. So I found there are a LOT of songs but a good amount of them have not been released. Plus her songs When the Cats Away and Excuse My French have been said to not be her singing (by the record company) for they were leaks and could have been on X and so they didnt want the songs downloaded. I have learned it i

I went to a movie today called X FILES: I Want To Believe. Was quite a good movie! Really did like it. Really was more of a Law and Order movie tho. But was very strange and weird...

HERE IS A TRAILER


AND i saw there was going to be a Saw 5! I was so excited i screamed lol. The trailer is messed up and small but here it is!

TRAILER

0 comments: