CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Time To Get Up!

Today I did the incredibly interesting thing of sleeping. Whoo it was nice. Except having nightmares of my fish eating the baby fishies I have. Sadly that must have already happened since I CAN'T FIND ANY!! Im sad :( :(

How exciting! I worked on my summer project for ninth grade! That is always good. Reading my boring book on photography. But interestingly enough I have learned SO MUCH! And now i have written down. Whoopie.

Listening to Maroon 5, the band I havent committed my time to listening to since I was 9. Strange...

I heard Dannii Minogue is going to be coming out with a new cd! Bout time! I thought it would never in a million years happen. But what do you know?

I miss Doctor Who. New episodes of course. I can still watch the older ones. Like Midnight. That episode is just fantastic. I must go and look up more stuff on Doctor Who. But I have been looking at Kylie Minogue pics the most. She changed her tour dress at the start to black. Maybe because her tour is drawing to an end in London very soon and they needed a change. Well that is Hayley's guess.

My cat died :( His name was Max. He was sick. It is sad and I do miss him.

I feel like writing since I am so happy i actually did something. What should I do now? Im trying to defrag my computer which it said it did on the 27th at 1 am. But I was up and dont remember it popping up. It also says it has defraging since 2005 but i have only had the computer since october 2006. STRANGE. It is taking a very long time. Boo hoo.

THE NEW SUGARLAND CD IS AWESOME! It is called Love on the Inside. Wow. Can anyone really match my musical personality. My listening consists of mostly pop but I have been listening to rock, country, oldies, songs in different languages, jazz, ANYTHING! Who can you find who loved Kylie Minogue, Carrie Underwood, and Three Dog Night? Im a freak of course but I get off easy. TA TA

LAST BUT NOT LEAST we have the DOCTOR WHO PROMS THINGY! Whoo exciting. Must watch since I am NOT from the UK. Found it on youtube tho :D:D:D Music of the Spheres!! HAHA It is just great, David is SUPER CUTE and I finally get to fill my DOCTOR WHO NEEDS!!!!!!

0 comments: