CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Itchy Suckish Whoo

Wow I haven't wrote for a while. To be completely honest, i am just lazy! I have been going to the lake and i really regret swimming. I got total swimmers itch! It is like having chicken pox! I got 2 hours of sleep last night....
I got to talk to my friend Alex some more! Here is a picture of us!

Well i am still watching Doctor Who! And lemme tell you I cried last episode when the Doctor got shot when going to Rose. It was still a fantastic episode, going back to tell us about The Shadow Proclamation, The Medusa Cascade, The Bee's Disappearing and more! I was over joyed when I saw Harriet Jones again and was great to see she DIDNT become some head Dalek like a rumor i had heard said. Also how everyone basically had a chat withe each other, except Rose who couldnt since Donna's grandad didnt have a web cam. Ianto and Gwen were FANTASTIC and it was just like watching Doctor Who, Torchwood and Sarah Jane Advetures all in one! It was a definate overload of charachters but when u have seen every episode 10 times you can really understand it and feel the emotion!! Here is a promo pic!Now im watching America's Got Talent! But to be truthful i dont like Sharon Osbourne. I mean she was ok till she decided to be a stuck up bitch and be mean to Dannii Minogue. Which is why Dannii is still on X Factor and Sharon isnt.... And Cheryl Cole is! Even tho i dont really like her cuz of the Lily Allen song Cheryl Tweedy (which is her like... stage name in her group Girls Aloud) but she seems nice enough but if she turns out to be a stuck up bitch too... well there will be problems

0 comments: