CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quick!

Hey! Must make this quick. Time for bed. Im listening to Kylie (duh) and I had a Social Studies test today. FAILED! I actually dont know yet but that is a very very GOOD guess so yep. Went to the library. Greatness. Ok why the heck did Dannii Minogue say "And thank you simon with your white teeth that glow and show me the way" ???? She is so strange lol. But got to luv her. Both Minogues are wacky DUH DUH! Why do u think i luv them so? Stupid tv u annoy me. KKKK bed time. Poor Lily Allen she is soooo crazy, She should calm it down b4 something bad happens. At least she admitted her wrongness and is ashamed. lol BUT SO FUNNY!

WHY DO I WRITE THIS BLOG?
im freaky
MORE SLEEP HAVING DREAMS ABOUT ZOMBIES!
or the ones i tell mariah about.
HI AMERICA!! I said hi because she is super cool. My friend in Lake Tahoe. Yep she is a British fan and a Mel fan. So yep!

0 comments: